Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Collector's Edition

Page: 1 of 1
 freddie
02-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Can anyone give me information about the Collector's Edition of Grim Fandango? What does it look like? What is in the box? Any pictures would be great. Also if you have any other Grim artifacts, I would live to hear about them also. I have heard of a plush doll? Pictures?
 SlipGun
02-28-2004, 1:35 AM
This is the first I've heard of a collector's edition, never seen it on sale anywhere. Are you sure it exists?
 James Isaac
02-28-2004, 6:48 AM
Originally posted by freddie
Can anyone give me information about the Collector's Edition of Grim Fandango? What does it look like? What is in the box? Any pictures would be great. Also if you have any other Grim artifacts, I would live to hear about them also. I have heard of a plush doll? Pictures?

You mean the that Manny toy that used to be on the front page of teh GF site? I never knew you could actually get that
Page: 1 of 1