Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So, its possible to speed up the Romance stories..

Page: 1 of 1
 DKK_Shalos
02-27-2004, 8:37 AM
Then I assume the same could be done for the other character's side quests? I'd be highly interested in a mod that allows you to get the rest of the parties quests going faster (Mission, Juhani, etc.)
 lord_blodgett
02-27-2004, 12:58 PM
do a search for romance, there's a mod out there just for that.
 DKK_Shalos
02-28-2004, 5:28 AM
I found no such mod for all the other party characters, just the standard Romance mod.
 pie_man101
03-02-2004, 10:31 PM
If you switch the gender.2da file to both, your character will be able to have all three love quests (juhani, Carth, Bastila)
 Goran
03-07-2004, 6:28 AM
Originally posted by pie_man101
If you switch the gender.2da file to both, your character will be able to have all three love quests (juhani, Carth, Bastila)

How can I go about doing this?

And can I get Bastila to kiss/say I love you to a female Char?

Also, does this effect the main story line with NPC's, such as will I becalled a female or a male by an outside NPC?

This may make a cool mod if you have already done it.
 Goran
03-07-2004, 8:18 AM
I can't find this 2da file anywhere.
Could I get a little help?
 messkell
03-07-2004, 3:57 PM
the gender.2da file is in the 2da.bif file located in your installed SWKotOR\data\ directory.

you will need a tool, such as kotor tool, to extract it from the bif.
 Goran
03-07-2004, 4:24 PM
ahhh that whould explain why I could not find it lol.

I am new at this.
 Goran
03-07-2004, 7:57 PM
OK i got it extracted, now what?

I can't find an editor that works.

And my german is horrid.

Can someone just throw me the file with the both gender change, so I can just slam it into the overide file?

creed20@cox.net
 pie_man101
03-07-2004, 8:21 PM
Anyone that wants the file to inititate the romance quests for either sex, post a reply with your e-mail or e-mail me at pie_man101@yahoo.com (there's an underscore between pie and man.
 Goran
03-07-2004, 8:54 PM
I sent off a mail to you, If that don't work
Creed20@cox.net works too.
 tk102
03-07-2004, 10:55 PM
That sounds like a request for an update of Kotor Savegame Editor.

Done! v1.2.2 now available allows Gender of the to be edited.

Also -- romance plots are most likely controlled with Global Variables (which of course you can now edit as of v1.2.0). Suspicious looking Globals include:

CARTH_ROM_END (numeric)
T_JUHANIROM (boolean)
K_SWG_CARTHROM (boolean)
DAN_ROMANCE_PLOT (numeric)
and maybe K_MESS_ZIAGROM (boolean)
T_CANDR (boolean)
 Goran
03-07-2004, 11:31 PM
TK, this new feature on your editor rocks, along with the regular features. It meshes quite nicley.
I can't praise this editor enough.
I am currently using the Both Gender feature, as a female Avatar, and just picked up Mission in the group.

Men think I am a woman, and women think I am a man.

The only sidesteps I have encountered so far was a crash to the desktop just before entering the Bek Base, but I think that was pop-up related to tell the truth, I haven't ran CWshredder in a while lol, and the secondary way to get the Sith uniform, which was cool cause it gave me a new cut sceen and dialog to veiw, which I had never seen before.

I am gonna truck on through to the end and let you know how it goes.

For those of you who don't have TK's new Savegame Editor, believe me you want it.

Good Job matey.
Page: 1 of 1