Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The 4 posts till 1000 thread

Page: 1 of 1
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 11:24 AM
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 11:32 AM
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Happy millenium! :D :amidala: :cowdance
 matt--
02-22-2004, 11:57 AM
The deleting multiple digits from your post count for awhile post.

Remind me to add them back in a week.
 Anthony
02-22-2004, 12:30 PM
*sigh* Well, that was stupid. Isn't there a rule on that?
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by matt-windu
The deleting multiple digits from your post count for awhile post.

Remind me to add them back in a week. lol, now I'll be a n00b all over again :D
 Bob Gnarly
02-22-2004, 1:24 PM
Woah, this place has really gone down the toilet, That guy who was obsessed with halo didnt even do something this bad.
 Ziechel
02-22-2004, 1:26 PM
egg destroyer i dont think there is a rule against stupidity ;)
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 1:38 PM
Originally posted by Mamba
Woah, this place has really gone down the toilet, That guy who was obsessed with halo didnt even do something this bad. wow there, look at your post count first :rolleyes:
 Jared
02-22-2004, 1:56 PM
lol@matt this is the best topic I have ever read

^^
 Phizzle
02-22-2004, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by Jared

^^

Nah, you should have seen the ones back in 2002, those were truly great.
 Bob Gnarly
02-22-2004, 2:02 PM
I dont get it, whats my post count have to do with you spamming, ive been here since 2002...

EDIT:

Originally posted by Ziechel
egg destroyer i dont think there is a rule against stupidity ;)
Actually their is a rule against that.And the most important rule of all: Don't be stupid
i.e.
13. You may not post threads dealing with the amount of posts, post status, or rank you or a fellow member has.
try reading the rules guys it keeps you from looking like an idiot.
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 2:26 PM
Originally posted by Jared

^^ That means that this forum suck :p

Matt, I've been here since january, and had much less posts than you have, and besides those, none of them were spam (IE, I quite rarely visit the Swamp).
 -=DarkZero=-
02-22-2004, 2:44 PM
I don't get it, is this a spam thread? cause if it is?

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

And I'm done.
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 2:49 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
wow there, look at your post count first :rolleyes:

Who cares about his post count?

I dont respect people just because of their post count, I respect people in terms of their niceness and helpfulness. Hell, theres a mod that I dont like (not in the JKSeries foums tho ;)). So, by acting like this, you prove that you were a n00b, are a n00b, and will be a n00b until you wise up. I'm done.

-Acrylic
 Ziechel
02-22-2004, 2:52 PM
@Mamba - I read the rules already ubt that was meant a bit sarcastic what i said...

And noone cares about post count
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 3:18 PM
Originally posted by Acrylic
Who cares about his post count?

I dont respect people just because of their post count, I respect people in terms of their niceness and helpfulness. Hell, theres a mod that I dont like (not in the JKSeries foums tho ;)). So, by acting like this, you prove that you were a n00b, are a n00b, and will be a n00b until you wise up. I'm done.

-Acrylic I... think you misunderstoon what I said... He has a really big post count, though I didn't check (which I will), I'm pretty sure it's all Yoda Swamp thingies. What I respect is a low posts per day.

I have no idea why you people made such a big deal of those 4 posts.
 Mike Windu
02-22-2004, 3:28 PM
think we're all annoyed because of those 4 posts really, and some people havin to explain those rules again to people... and yeah

Doing tahe happy dance, doing the happy dance
 tFighterPilot
02-22-2004, 3:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike Windu
think we're all annoyed because of those 4 posts really, and some people havin to explain those rules again to people... and yeah

Doing tahe happy dance, doing the happy dance I know the ****ing rules (oopsy) but I trully beleive some people here spams more than 4 posts, and if they don't, they should!
 ET Warrior
02-22-2004, 4:09 PM
I know the ****ing rules (oopsy) but I trully beleive some people here spams more than 4 posts, and if they don't, they should!

I think the next step to us not thinking of you as a noob will require you to make sense in your posts......Because there is absolutely no logic in what you just typed......
 Acrylic
02-22-2004, 4:21 PM
I... think you misunderstoon what I said... He has a really big post count

I have an ever bigger post count than he does. We've been here for a LONG TIME. And we post in threads that we like. We contribute to the forums, unlike you.

AGAIN, postcount is not a big deal.
 Bob Gnarly
02-22-2004, 4:31 PM
Well, their is a sense of senority here.
Exodus Snake that was completely unnessasary.
 ExcelsioN
02-22-2004, 4:33 PM
This thread needs to be closed before it develops into a flame war.
 Rogue Nine
02-22-2004, 4:44 PM
Pilot, you're a ****ing moron.
 Jed
02-22-2004, 5:07 PM
Heed my warning, fellow Swampies -

If things continue like this, I'll be forced to become more of a hardass.

And just to touch base on something:

Hell, theres a mod that I dont like (not in the JKSeries foums tho ;)).

Aww, thought you were talking about me....will work harder to earn your anger, AC :p :D
Page: 1 of 1