Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wicked Rushes? Stupid things you've done that were cool!

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
02-22-2004, 2:27 AM
Lmao, sup guys!?

This topic is about wicked bad stupid things you did, that were fun as hell, but dangerous at the same time.

I'll start with my story of tonight, we were throwing snowballs at cars, and my friends threw and missed a car, and then I threw not looking, and broke a rear window to a cop car, I was like OMG!, I looked around and everyone was gone, it was so f-ing crazy
!
 Phizzle
02-22-2004, 2:38 AM
I don't remember any specific occasions, but I've done some pretty stupid crap that got me injured. Some of the stuff could have got me killed.
 Boba Rhett
02-22-2004, 2:41 AM
When I look back at stupid things I've done... well, they look stupid, not cool.

Maybe I'm just weird that way. :xp:
 IG-64
02-22-2004, 2:45 AM
I can't think of anything i've done, besides when me and my 2 friends jumped off my roof backwards so I could reverse it on film to make it look like we were force jumping and one of my friends got a bruised spinal disc... but other than that I can't think of anything
 Tyrion
02-22-2004, 2:55 AM
This one was back when I was 4 or 5 and wore only a t-shirt and boxers..

But anyway, I was sharing a bunk with my brother. I got the bottom and he got the top. When he was at school one day, though, I decided to climb on top. When I tried to go down, my boxers got stuck on one of the pole-knobs, and I was hanging above a box of various pointy things. Luckily, I got onto the ladder and didnt fall.
 Mandalorian54
02-22-2004, 3:51 AM
My friends and I deciede to invent a game called wiger hunter. We then bought a whole bunch of water ballons. One of my friends drove, and the others aimed. We orrigionally inteded to only fire at wigers and geto bumbs, but decided to get practice first. Our only rule was no nailing skaters, cuz we're all skaters. So if they wore skate shoes or skate brand clothing or had a skateboard they were in the clear. Then we unleashed the water balloons. It was a real blast. But we didn't get anybody with a water balloon. And we haven't done it again since. The best part was just hanging out and having somthing to do. So we had a real good time. It was awsome.
 ET Warrior
02-22-2004, 6:50 AM
What the deuce is a wiger or a geto bumb? Are you speakin the english?

And pardon me while I laugh at the no hitting skaters rule.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
02-22-2004, 9:22 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
This one was back when I was 4 or 5 and wore only a t-shirt and boxers.
You wore boxers when you were 4? How cool are you? :cool: I was in y-fronts till I was about 10 :xp:

Erm, speaking of that kinda age, I leapt from my bed on one side of the room to my window (closed) on the other side, believing I could fly like Superman. I managed to grab hold of the curtain and crash into the radiator, miraculously esaping any serious injury (maybe I was). The curtain wasn't so fortunate. Well I was 5!!
Can you imagine what might have happened if I'd made it to the window? :eyeraise: I can only imagine the headlines...

B.
 obi
02-22-2004, 10:51 AM
I road a roller coaster for the first time a few years ago.

It's an old, rotting wood built thing that goes around in a cricle, going very fast with nothing to protect you but a very small metal bar that goes overy our stomach.

Very dangerous indeed!
 Anthony
02-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Well, Since I have a rather large hill in my backyard, it was summer, so me and my friends decided to go WAGON riding down the hill, instead of Tobogganing (or however you spell it). The Wagon had a high center of gravity. I hit a stick *WHAM* went flipping sideways all the way down the hill, I didn't injure myself seriously, I just got a cut on the arm. It was actaully quite fun, because it was like a GT.
 Kain
02-22-2004, 1:27 PM
Lets see...waterballooning, egging, drive by paint balling (once), and I've done a bit of backyard wrestling...
 Weapon X
02-23-2004, 3:55 AM
I got a tattoo of the chaos sun (the godsmack sun for those who don't know) around my nipple. It hurt SOOOO bad, and it's only an outline, I'm gonna get it filled in here soon though. I didn't have any friends come with me, nobody knew I was gonna get it until I actually got it, just one of those spontanious decisions people make.
 IG-64
02-23-2004, 4:05 AM
*sigh* Why must being stupid have to be so fun? Darn my protectiveness!
 IG-64
02-23-2004, 5:31 AM
A long time ago (an a galaxy blah blah blah) my dad was fixing the railing on our bunk bed and I was scooting around on it, since there was no railing I flew off and did who knows how many rolls in the air, and then landed on my feet kneeling down, I was like,
http://www.imageshack.us/files2/whoah.gif)
 Captain Wilson
02-23-2004, 5:28 PM
most recinatly me and my mates went sleding when it snowed in uk. Except we didnt have a sled. We had a piece of laminated plastic and a childs spade. It was 2 in the morning and most of the snow was now ice so we went down hills at break neck speeds normaly backwards down hills of a gradeint of a aprox /. The change is very little. At bottom of said hill was a wood and a river which had iced over. I had cuts down my back and ice burns on legs and palms.

Then we still do that crazy stuff like jumping outta windows. Anyone who does not believe me when i describe this madness please ask deac, who is far to sensible to partake and simply laughs at the agonies we put our selfs through
 BongoBob
02-23-2004, 6:40 PM
I do alot of stupid things
Some of my friends say that I should be on Jackass.
A few of the things I've done...
Ride down a steep hill on friends fast as HELL skateboard, just to hit a sidewalk and go flying(went about 30-40 feet :D )
Let a little kid in my neigh r=orhood kick me in the nuts for NO REASON WHATSOEVER
Walked around school with a rainbow on my forhead and used my gay personality trhe ENTIRE day(I think that I still have a few people waiting in line to kick my @$$)
Wlaked around and poked all the mexicans at my school

That's just the few I could think of right now

:)
 DarkLord60
02-23-2004, 7:10 PM
I try to watch myself so I havent done any stupid things in awhile that I can remember.
 TiE23
02-23-2004, 7:50 PM
Originally posted by IG-64
I can't think of anything i've done, besides when me and my 2 friends jumped off my roof backwards so I could reverse it on film to make it look like we were force jumping and one of my friends got a bruised spinal disc... but other than that I can't think of anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Your worse than my brother! :lol: :lol:

TiE
 Joetheeskimo
02-23-2004, 8:21 PM
Once, when I was 3 or 4, I wanted to go outside, but my mom wouldn't let me. Being half insane back then, I waited until my mom was taking a nap and then I took my older brother's swiss army knife to see if I could cut a hole in the door and escape (being too short to reach the knob). I climbed up his shelves in his closet and got out his knife, but I didn't know how to get the knife out, so I just pulled hard. It slid out and stuck into my thumb! I ran screaming to my mom's room, trailing blood all over our carpet and onto her white sheets. Thank god it wasn't serious, I didn't need stitches or anything.

Woah :eek:
 Rogue15
02-23-2004, 9:57 PM
I tried racing against a honda accura (i think it was an accura) on the way home from class in my '89 oldmobile, i lost my first race. heh. (actually i was just trying to pass him cause he was going so slow, then he just speeded up so i couldn't pass!)
 TheHobGoblin
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
When it snowed crazy I borrowed a sled and I was sliding down this long hill and Trees and Branches were real low, so I was dodging them while sliding mad fast One was going to hit the sled I jumped off and rolled most of the way
 dark jedi 8
02-24-2004, 8:09 PM
getting pulled around by a 4-wheeler while on sled. (real fun)
paintballing schools.(fun, but stupid)

that's all i can think of at the moment.:cool:
 toenail1
02-25-2004, 11:37 PM
almost getting a concusion because i went sledding when it was PURE ICE, and there were like 5 medium-sized bumps in a row, i went off the first one, then the second one, and landed on the third one and did like a barrel roll and landed on the back of my head, nobody decided to help me, but when a little kid crashed his sled they all ran over and helped him, i couldnt get up for a couple of minutes
 RpTheHotrod
02-26-2004, 5:57 AM
Not cool....but....

being in a jeep (I was an innocent passenger) which so happened to run over someone's mailbox and cause 5 police cars to pull us over...

...what?
 Herminator
02-26-2004, 4:19 PM
trying to fix a stapler by pressing my thumb against the end...

ouch.
 -=DarkZero=-
02-26-2004, 4:20 PM
Rofl.

It was a rush, but it wasn't cool, yesterday I was put in cuffs, cause some girl told a teacher I threatened her with a gun, now I have to go to court, and it's so gay cause I didn't even do anything, And now I might get expelled and thrown in jail because people misread things on msn, god this blows. :(
 Domo-Kun
02-26-2004, 4:44 PM
Snake sorry but...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 of 1