Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JA Racing...

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
02-21-2004, 7:27 PM
Hey everybody, most of you already know there were maps released where we were at will of using Swoop Bikes and such, Well, I used to race, and I don't know if it's still around or not but, you know how they bet on races in the poor outer ring planets, well, we should bet on Races, using the LF money, because well, I have alot of it, and well, I've never lost a race, and would like to gain more, whooos with me? Lol.

It would be sweet, a JA RaCing League.
 BladeWarrior
02-22-2004, 7:28 AM
hi

So i make a mod called Bespinstreetracer

a swoop racing mod for jkja

for more informations goto: www.bespinstreetracer.de.vu)

its in german sry for that, but the mod will be in english

yours sinceraly blade warrrior

ps: contact me on icq 299614976
 -=DarkZero=-
02-22-2004, 9:48 PM
Sweet dude, from the screen shots I'm already anticipating this mod :D
 Kurgan
02-23-2004, 5:43 AM
Racing mods are a fine idea, but are there yet any racing mods for JA that are actually MODS and not just a circular map with respawning Swoop bikes?

Because if somebody were to make one where it actually kept track of laps (points for laps or a big scoreboard) and had a time limit and kept track of how you placed, etc. it could be really fun.

Add in observation posts, colorful announcers, obstacle courses and modifiable vehicles stats (maybe win money to tweak out your Swoop?), take pit stops (and have Jawas fix up your Swoop), have limited fuel, etc.

The possibilities are endless....

But so far the maps I've seen have just been a short looping course (unfortunately most look like they were throw together in 5 mins or less) with respawning Swoops (usually so close together that if one explodes they all explode, continuosly) with no real way to "win" except in a role playing sense.
Page: 1 of 1