Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Threathened by a nutcase

Page: 2 of 2
 ZBomber
02-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by IG-64
:xp:

:rofl:

I really wouldn't be scared, except for the part where your friend almost fell.

Ty - How is a mentaly ill women going to break out of a jail? Not only that, but a high security prison, (since she attempted to harm someone), and she can't even move fast! You watch too many movies...... :p
 TheJackal
02-21-2004, 3:23 AM
why did you feel the need to call the newspaper?

i think its more like the sort of story you laugh about with your friends and tell other people. but going to the newspaper?

i dont get it.
 Tyrion
02-21-2004, 4:00 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber

Ty - How is a mentaly ill women going to break out of a jail? Not only that, but a high security prison, (since she attempted to harm someone), and she can't even move fast! You watch too many movies...... :p

Feh, late at night when I have to get something from the kitchen I still think there's an alien hiding out there- plotting my death.

Oh wait, that's Jed. :p

Anyway yeah, dont worry pie that loonie's gone..or at least she'll forgot who you are with all the medication she's going to tkae.
 TiE23
02-21-2004, 4:47 AM
hahaha, nice one IG :lol:

you know, the real victim is the crazy middle age lady, I mean, its not her fault that she is insane, so you can't really blame her for her insaneness, and she must be good at knifes, too.... like that guy from QVC :p
j/k

TiE
Page: 2 of 2