Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SIEGE objective map - Co-ordinates?

Page: 1 of 1
 monsoontide
02-10-2004, 6:40 PM
Hey folks,

Well, I almost have my Bast Castle SAGA map from Jedi Outcast completely converted over to SIEGE mode in JA.
Seems a bit silly, but I'm having trouble placing the objective icons properly on the MAP screen. Can't seem to work out what units RAVEN used and where they started their x,y position from, so when you highlight an objective on the briefing screen, the icon shows up in the wrong place on the map.

I've tried counting in pixels from the lower left corner of the map across x and up y and from the top left across x and down y.

Any ideas?
 lauser
02-11-2004, 6:40 AM
Yeah we are in the same boat there MONSOON. I'll ask RAVEN over at map-center and see what he says.
 Zer0-L0giC
02-11-2004, 5:02 PM
Placing Siege Objective Icons (http://www2.ravensoft.com/users/mmajernik/misctuts/PlacingObjectiveIcons.htm)

I whipped thhis up during lunch, hope this helps out. Good luck.
 monsoontide
02-11-2004, 6:43 PM
Thanks!
Now I can get the final setup done!

But why do you guys always have to do things the "HARD" way ;) lol
 lauser
02-11-2004, 8:09 PM
Thanks ZERO!! Monsoon....stop trying to get your SIEGE map out before me!!:p
 monsoontide
02-11-2004, 9:40 PM
In a way it already is "out" for Jedi Outcast anyway! ;)
 ace_rogue1
02-12-2004, 7:56 AM
go on monsoontide, release it first!!! plz!!!!!
cant wait for both u guys' maps
 gotcha8903
02-13-2004, 7:30 PM
yeah, thank goodness you guys have taken the time to make some. after a while you start to remember how many jumps to get from place to place on the current ones.....
Page: 1 of 1