Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 12: The Republic Strikes Back

Page: 9 of 11
 Redwing
06-20-2004, 9:17 PM
Rwos: *wryly* Next time I'll make sure not to listen to the doctor. As for Ellela, I don't know. Last I knew she was with Hal, Flax' son, coming here in a slower ship.

*Rwos' comm buzzes again. He looks at it*

Rwos: One minute. *He steps out and accepts the call* Gilian?

Gilian: *on comm* Rwos, what the hell are you up to? I've just found out there's an official inquest on this universe. They've sent a detachment, and they're here now. I just got the call. Everyone's looking for you. Why haven't you said anything about this?

Rwos: I wasn't sure it was true...and I was a bit busy trying to save the life of a friend.

Gilian: Well, I'd get back in touch with the Council as fast as I could if I were you. And you know, that detachment is looking for you. It's rude not to return calls. I'll meet you with them. I'm out.

----------

((Let me digress a moment to respond to BD/Scar's disagreement.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
*Looks at the cloaked figures, and not sensing a presence of the force within them.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Not for you to decide, don't control my characters, Scar. ))

BD: Although what you said was true, you can't leave that unspecified. Either Irvine can or can't sense the Force in them, so you need to decide whether he can or can't.

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
anyone who's trained in the force should know that one of the fundimentals about such is to be able to sense what ever or not which side of the force such user resides upon.

Yes, but it can be hidden. (Palpatine anyone?)

As for if it is or not, that your 'force users' just used that ability, and was still on the 'light side' (thus reducing the possibility), you're full of yourself. obviously now they're on the dark side of the force

Well, that's B.S.. There's no abilities that can only be used by one side of the Force. It's what they do with the abilities that counts, and their intentions and emotions in doing them.

from waht i understand, theres no real grey area in that subject, either you're on one side or the other
unless you're completely neutral (which you'd have to be untrained) or on the brink of crossing over to the other side of the force through meny a way that *could* occur [/B]

The Dark Side and the Light Side are not chasms that have pinprick-small neutral area between them. It's very unlikely that someone is truly gray, or will stay that way, but you can be somewhat concerned for others and light, or somewhat self-serving and dark.

Whether you're Dark or Light side is inextricably tied to your emotions and mind.

Now, with that out of the way...))

Coruscant

*Irvine's comlink receives an incoming call. It is Starr*
 Kuuki
06-20-2004, 10:16 PM
((But the dark side does corrupt minds of whom uses those abilities, and corrupts them easily

someitmes quick, sometimes slow))

*With Irvine keeping his hands up, he mentally activates his commlink*

Irvine "Yeess?"
 Deac
06-21-2004, 3:34 PM
Deac: If you see her, please tell her I want to see her.

--------------------------------

Coruscant

*Beler Jil sets his explosives and runs to the rendezvous point*
 BattleDog
06-21-2004, 3:43 PM
((Scar, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Grey Jedi appear in the EU. I don't care anyway, once Ivrine gets his act together all will be reveiled.))

*One of the troopers shoots the comlink out of Ivrine's hand.*

Figure: You're not making any calls.

-----------------------------------------------------

Flax: On the contrary, we went through with the deal. Norn was given a ship, whose computer self destructed as soon as it left the atmosphere. If Hal is making good time he should be here in twelve hours. In the meantime you need to rest, your room is already prepared.

((I really need JM to come back and rap up his plot line so we can make the skip.))
 Kuuki
06-21-2004, 6:30 PM
((The commlink wasnt in his hand, note he never grabed anything from his robes.))

*Irvine's anger rises*

Irvine "You have any idea who that was, if I don't kill you, he would. That was my father's appreantence, I'm sure you've heard of them.."

*In a blink, Irvine crosses his arms accross his chest, and whips his arms horizontally out as fast as he can, force pushing all the blaster bolts back at whom fired them, in an instant, 80 or so gaurds died by their own blasterfire.

As soon as the blots we're far enough away from him, Irivne force pulls two lightfoils from his belt and to his hands, and ignites the crimson blades.*

Irvine *Staring stright at the figures the whole time* "I have been to the Valley of the Sith, its power coursing through my veins, AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST VICTUMS OF MY NEW ARISEN POWERS!!!"
 Deac
06-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Coruscant

*The Senate House explodes, collapsing in on itself and crashing down in a ball of fire. Smoke rises from the remains. The telescreens all over the planet then show Beler Jil with the Rebel Banner behind him*

Beler: Long live the new republic!
 BattleDog
06-22-2004, 6:04 PM
*The figure does not move.*

Figure: Your power is not signifficant.

*The figure finally removes his cloak, underneath he wears brown trousers and a tan tunic. He is tall, but not especially broad, he has an aristocratic face with pale skin and striking blue eyes. His hair is light brown.*

Figure: I am Jammes Windrider, perhaps you have heard of me.
 Redwing
06-22-2004, 6:29 PM
((BD, Scar: I hope you two aren't going to let this dissolve into an OOC fight about whose characters are REALLY more powerful this time. ;)))

Agamar

Rwos: Deac, I'm really sorry about this, but I have to leave. Others from my organization are meddling in this dimension, and I have to be there. I don't want this universe to come to anymore harm... You know how to contact me. I'll tell Ellela you want to see her. Now rest.

*Rwos slips away. Walking outside, heading for his ship, he sends Hal's ship a recorded message*

Rwos: Hal, Deac is okay. The invader is destroyed. Tell Ellela her father wants to see her. I'm out.

*He puts away his comm and exits the building, heading for his ship. As he approaches, he sees a group of beings are already there*

----------

Undisclosed Location

*Starr Hailfire curses at his comlink*

Starr: My master, vanished again. His son, up to no good. *He turns rapidly about, and calls to the nearest officer* Get me my new personal transport. I'm leaving immediately.

Officer: Yes, sir.
 Kuuki
06-22-2004, 11:36 PM
*Irvine removes his cloak with his mind, with the wind it blows behind him.

He takes a step foward with his left leg, and leans forward a bit, whilist pointing his lightfoils forward, while keeping his arms wide out, and a bit lowered about the height of his waist, showing his stance and preparation for a duel.*

Irvine "Sorry I have no clue, frankly it won't matter in a few moments, your name will be a figment of my imagination after you're death."
 Deac
06-23-2004, 6:22 AM
*As Rwos exits, Elella enters*

Deac: I guess we have a lot to talk about.

Elella: I guess we do. I hit the destruct on Norl's ship.

Deac: Thanks...now, where to begin?
 jokemaster
06-23-2004, 5:16 PM
((ok, ok, i'm back. can't a guy go away without everyone threatening to poke him to death? sheesh))
((Before senate house is blown up, right after Dasken gets the message))
Greer: I guess we don't have any choice but to go know.
((How about if from here till they get the programmer out of there, it's before the senate blows up?))
 BattleDog
06-24-2004, 5:13 PM
Dasken: We have the hold out blasters, we'll have to use what we can find.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jammes: 'When ignorance is bliss/tis folly to be wise' I would not expect and ignorant Fallen to recognize the name. Even though you killed those men without provocation I will give you one final chance.

Surrender and you will live.

((OSS: Only one man fired, so you skrewed up again, I really can't be bothered though.

Did anyone else get who this guy is?))
 Kuuki
06-24-2004, 11:24 PM
((Hmm, if you attempted to even get on a IM service, you must have missed me

And,..
Um, no dude,... you numbered more then one))

20 heavy auto blasters and 60 blaster rifles open up on Ivrine, the bolts all come within half an inch of him

((Thats not labeling one, thats labeling 80

Who argees with me?

and yes, by that, you did provoke him))

Irvine "You call Eighty of your men firing at me calling an unprovocation? By that you signed their death warrents. And don't think that I'm just a fool with strong powers jsut dying to use them, I was trained as a jedi, and I am well trained in being quite the formitable opponent when wielding a lightsaber."
 Redwing
06-25-2004, 12:08 AM
((BD: Sophae's son I'm guessing.

Also: Autoblasters (http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=autoblaster)?) Was that a misuse of the term or does Jammes (James?) just like antiques?

Will post an actual reply later as am busy (hey, I'm allowed to do this, I haven't got anyone waiting on me ;))

Edit: BD's getting on a messenger service? If so, you might as well have my contact info ;)

AIM: RedwingGreen7
MSN: redwinggreen7@hotmail.com [don't use that for email, though, I never check it...]))
 Kuuki
06-25-2004, 10:06 AM
((Thats before i noticed that he didnt read my pm, which would have had a nice offer to plan out this next thing with out being rude about it))
 BattleDog
06-25-2004, 6:16 PM
((No, Scar, one soldier shot the comlink out of Ivrine's hand. That first salvo was ages ago.

Red: I have neither the time nor the temperment for IM.

(Close, older brother) ))

Jammes: Very well, if you insist.

*He draws a sabre staff and activates it.*
 jokemaster
06-25-2004, 7:05 PM
Greer: Agreed, all right, everyone grab anything you can use as a weapon. We'll have to steal some weapons from the armory or off a gaurd once we're there. Remember, we're only there to get Qwera out, not to destroy the NRI. Let's move.
*Everyone picked up a wrench, pole, and other tools they found lying around the room.*
-----
*Adrian looked around the room, speaking as he inspected the room*
Adrian: I'm not trying to kill them for nothing. In case you haven't noticed, there's a war going on, and they're some of the leaders. Deac Starkiller is a hero and icon, Flax is the leader, and Greer helped Starkiller and Ackbar escape from Corusant.
*He paused, then looked straight at Tarila*
Adrian: How much more are they offering you?
 Kuuki
06-25-2004, 7:47 PM
((You could have at least read my pm

and yes i can tell that you didnt

as for the killing, what would you do if you were on a dark side high, and someone arrongantly had 80 of his men fire at you, then stoped the botls from hitting, THEN suddenly had the comm that WASNT in your hand (which i stated twice already) of someone whom could provide some good info on whats going on or what ever, etc etc

especally that comm, cus for it not to have been in irvine's hand, and more like on his belonging, that one guy could have killed him (that is if the shot continued through the comm, etc)))
 Redwing
06-26-2004, 4:52 AM
((First salvo was about a minute ago in RPG time, right? Also, if the bolts were still frozen in front of Irvine...

As for IM: It was worth a shot. ;) (I find it convenient)))
 Redwing
06-27-2004, 4:43 AM
Agamar

*Rwos slows his approach, observing the gathered group. They were all Blades. He recognized a few.

Human, pale skin, dressed in black and silver, eyebrows and hair flaming torches. The symbolic mask that all Blades wore - hardly there, two daggerlike streaks reaching below the white seeing-contacts on the eyes. Arms folded, two sword hilts protruding from scabbards on his back. Ugly emotions displaying on his face as he watched Rwos approach.

Shane.

Next figure. A tall, ash-skinned, eerily beautiful dark elf he didn't recognize. Black, ornate outfit. Small mask, like Rwos' own but thinner, more delicate. Long, thin blades fitted on a glove over his fingers, and he was playing with them as if they were pleasant toys rather than deadly weapons.

Next, in black with red jewelry, and a silver crescent moon on one arm and a similar glove-blade on the other, was Gilian, watching Rwos as he approached, as the dark elf spoke to her.

Next, another human. Tanned skin, very short black hair. Carrying a lightsword. Decorative but simply designed body suit of violet, black and dark blue. A mask that looked like his, an axe-blade shape, but smaller for her human face.

Ida.

Next, a K'Beran. Olive scales and green skin. Short square snout, long mane of white hair with the barest hint of pale blue. Large eyes, covered with seeing-contacts of course. Thick alligator tail. Double-ended lightsword on her belt.

Raschel.

Next, an orc he didn't recognize. Tall, bronze-green skin, and statuesque, like all Orka. Thick locks of black hair carefully cut to hang just over her long ears. Metal and stone in her outfit. Carrying a long halberd almost off-handedly.

Next, a sharp-eyed elf. Beautiful lustrous blonde hair that spiked upward rather than falling in the back. A mage's hairstyle; a because-you-could hairstyle. An outfit in light colors, unusual for a Blade. Only a ceremonial sword on his back.

Next, a gargoyle, with a flat face more human than Rwos' beaked one, like most gargoyles. Wings folded. A spiked chain draped around her shoulders, one of which a large morning star with axe-blades replacing spikes leaned against. Resplendent in traditional gargoyle crystal-armor, adorned with Blade symbols. It was clear that although everyone in the group had weapons, she was the real muscle therof.

Rwos' eyes drifted to the last figure. He had to look twice, he was so surprised, bcause the last person he expected to see was standing right there.

Gargoyle. Bright red skin. No tatoos, or masks.

" I will not put on a mask, Rwos. I'm not one of you."

Draped in a black cloak, with a large, ornate bow and quiver on her back.

"You could've caused us a great amount of trouble. The Aesir would've loved to kill you right there, and they still would."

"I'm sick of being manipulated by immortals and self-styled prophets feeding us bull****. We got what we wanted and that's all that matters.

"We'll finish this another time, Rwos."

Now she looked away, not meeting his gaze.

Orion!
 Deac
06-27-2004, 3:09 PM
*Elella and Deac sit in silence, having discussed various issues*

Deac: Put the holonet on.

Elella: Why?

Deac: Ever since I got all this metal in my head, I get a buzz when there's a lot of activity. Usually when something bad happens.

*Elella puts the Holonet on*

Reporter: We have recently learned that most of the senators were killed...but Senator Darkstar...

Deac: WHAT?!!!

Reporter: Managed to survive the destruction of the senate by the Neo-Republican Front. We now have an announcement from Senator Darkstar, who has recently been accepted as Supreme Chancellor by the Republic

Deac: WHAT?!!!

*Reletha appears on screen. Deac shorts the viewer out with his mind*

Elella: Who's Reletha?

Deac: Your aunt.
 Redwing
06-28-2004, 9:04 PM
Agamar

*The dark elf approaches Rwos*

Dark Elf: Termand Rwos, yes?

Rwos: That is my name.

Dark Elf: I am Nereli. My companions that you do not know, are Tari Mazk *pointing to the orc*, Slythe Trimsky *pointing to the elf*, and the Lady Knight Sieze Akaver *pointing to the heavily-armed gargoyle*. Our guest, not a Blade though she bears the enchantment *motioning to Orion* is Orion Rish'tal.

Rwos: Orion and I have met.

Nereli: Oh really? She never said. Shane, Tari, Ida, Raschel, Slythe and Sieze make up the body of this inquiry, of which I am the representer. Orion will be accompanying us, and so will you, Termand Rwos.

Rwos: I never joined---

*He stops, noticing Gilian mouth "Trouble" over Nerelli's shoulder*

Nereli: *putting up a deceptively delicate hand* I must make myself clear, Termand Rwos. The Council has given us an order that you are to accompany us for such time as we are in this universe. You are not to leave or to attempt to leave our company until this inquest is complete. You are to consider yourself in our custody until such time. If you violate this, at minimum, you will be placed under temporary arrest, your teleporter will be confisticated, and all your outside travel will be suspended, pending a Council trial. Do you understand, Termand Rwos?

Rwos: *catching Shane giving a small smile*...Perfectly.

Nereli: Good. *turning to Gilian* As for you, Enelya---

Gilian: My name is Gilian, actually.

Nereli: Excuse me, Gilian. Your presence with us is greatly desired, but we cannot require it of you. If business---

Gilian: I haven't any business. I'm staying.

Nereli: Good. Then, shall we discuss our business here?

Rwos: That might be a good idea, considering the Council never informed me that an inquest would be taking place in this dimension, let alone its purpose.

Nereli: The Council was unable to contact you for a month, Termand Rwos. What did you expect? In any case, this is our agenda; first, we will find, capture and contain dangerous individuals that have come from the Terra dimension to this one, rogues such as K'Warra K'laar. In addition, we will also clear it as much as possible of connections to criminal organizations, such as the so-called Syndicate, and the Shadows. We will be investigating the matters of the Blood Scrolls and the Sleepers, which is why Orion, owner of a large portion of the Blood Scrolls, is accompanying us. Lastly, if it is determined appropriate, we will commence diplomatic relations with the major and minor governments and groups in this dimension. Such is our agenda. Is everything clear?

Rwos: *pausing a moment* Then I take it Blade presence in this dimension is not limited to this little group?

Nereli: *looking at Rwos with an expression of slight confusion* Currently, it is. But of course, more Blades will certainly come to assist us as necessary in the future. Why do you ask?

Rwos: No particular reason.

Edited 11/03/04 for a MAJOR plotting error that doesn't affect anyone but me, so don't worry. ;)
 Kuuki
06-28-2004, 11:45 PM
*ISD Lucifer*

*F Irvine walks onto the bridge after seeing the news of Reletha finding herself at the head seat in the Republic.*

F. Irvine "Stormbaltz, did Lokpihet keep a record of any private comm fequencies that Lady Reletha had? I'd like to get in contact with her."
 Deac
06-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Stormbaltz: I don't know of any. His quarters have been sealed off to all personel. Perhaps you should begin your search there, sir.
 Kuuki
06-29-2004, 1:19 PM
F. Irvine "Very well."

*F. Irvine turns and walks back out.

Minutes later he reaches Lohpihet's quarters. As F. Irvine approches the door, a red flash blinks on the small panel next to the door. The door was locked.

F. Irvine lowers his head and closes his eyes, a slight rumbling sound in the air followed by an electric sound. Then the door opens.

He steps in, with the door closing behind him.*
 Admiral
06-29-2004, 4:30 PM
Godsheim Station

*In Sleipnir's bridge Odin disengages the slipstream drive bringing the ship into a rather unremarkable system except for a firey red nebulae. Odin orientates the ship towards a large sword shaped station*

Odin: There she is, Godsheim station.

Vidar: The station's control is contacting us. *Vidar sitting in the copilots seat turns on the com*

Control: This is Godsheim control, welcome Lord Odin. Please follow your escorts in.

Odin: Thank you control.

*4 new Viking II fighters decloak. The dagger shaped fighter position themselves with two above and in front of Sleipnir another two below and slightly behind.

As the group approaches the station more detail comes into view. The station is designed like the swords that are preferred by many Aesir. The station has a large central fuller, a slighly curved cross guard, and a lobbed pommel.*

Svafa *at the navigation station*: Absolutely beautiful.

*The five ships aim for the cross guard, and as they near the cross guard doors open, along the top revealing a hanger bay. The fighters peal off while Sleipnir enters the bay and gently lands. Odin lowers the ramp and heads out.

Odin flanked by Vidar and Svafa walk down the ramp and are greeted by Sigurd and two einherjar. Sigurd and the Einherjar are wearing dark blue mithril cortosis armor with silver trim. The armor is decorated with closed triads over the right breast. They wear flowing caps of the same color also with silver trim at the hem. Each one carries a sword.*

Sigurd: Welcome Lord. The station has just finished coming online. Everything is working perfectly.

Odin: Very good. Please show us to our quarters, and you can tell us about the station on the way.

Sigurd: Yes mi'lord. This way please.

*Sigurd falls into step with Odin while the two einherjar fall behind Svafa and Vidar, there is a quiet clang as the doors *

Sigurd: The cross guard holds all the hanger bays as well as docking rings for larger ships. This *gesturing around the empty hanger* hanger is dedicated towards you and other royal family members. Only your ships have permission to land here. There are seperate hangers for the fighters and for cargo and transport ships. There are also two hangers reserved for guess ships.

*Leaving the Hanger, the group enters a long ornate corridor. As they walk Sigurd gestures to a lift*

Sigurd: The handle holds the living quarters for the crew and any guests as well as resturants, and other food and entertainment services. Your quarters are located in the pommel. The pommel also contains the control room, the throne room, offices and meeting rooms ect. The blade has the generators, engines ect.
 BattleDog
06-29-2004, 5:48 PM
((Scar, the bolts weren't frozen, they passed within an inch of Ivrine, because that was where they aimed.))

*Flax, Sellena, Hal, Kal and Mirra enter Deac's room.*

Flax: Deac, I hope you're feeling better. I have some news.

*Goes on to relate Odin's offer.*

Sellena: We're sending Hal and Mirra, along with a small delegation. They leave in a day, you won't be fit to travel by then but we were wondering if you wanted to send a representave?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*A group of Agamarians on Horses ride up to Rwos group. Leading the group is a BattleDog.

He wears a red tunic with yellow trim, a cortosis/steel plate mail shirt and a breastplate. On his head he wears a round helmet with a mask covering his face (Think Sutton Hue). His shield carries the device of two red dragons on a yellow field. He carries a lance with a vibroblate hilt, in addition to a Longsword and blaster carbine on his saddle. The Knight is accompanied by eight House Gaurds, mounted, with lances and axes and dressed in green tunics. The horses are armoured in platemail and ceramic plates*

Knight: Lord Flax wishes to see you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dasken: Okay, lets go. *Pulls out two holdout blasters with two shots each.*
 jokemaster
06-29-2004, 6:08 PM
*Greer led the way towards NRI HQ, he walked quickly, not wanting to get caught with the security update on the way out*
 Kuuki
06-29-2004, 7:05 PM
((and you still call that not proking someone? ;)))

*Nearby the broadcast of Reletha's ascension into becoming the Supreme Chancellor.*

Irvine "So, you're a lacky of her? You relise that, that side of that family isn't quite high on the popularity chart in the Empire, nor the uncorrupt portions of the Republic either?"
 Deac
06-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Deac: Elella...you'll have to go...

*Elella stands*

Elella: Ok dad...I'll go...

------------------------------------------------

SSD Lucifer

* A holotape begins playing. Lokpihet appears*

Lokpihet: Irvine, if this file is playing, then I haven't been able to delete it. This means I am dead. You're probably going to blame this on me, and if that's what you want, be my guest. However, do my a favour and finish our plans. I think Reletha may yet be interested. If you want to find her, go to Byss.
 Kuuki
06-30-2004, 1:46 PM
*When Lokpihet's tape states 'I am dead. You're probably going to blame this on me' He smiles.*

F. Irvine "You got yourself killed Lokpihet..."

*Message continues 'However, do me a favour and finish our plans. I think Reletha may yet be interested.'*

F. Irvine "Heheh,... I think you were psychic..."

*Message stops*

F. Irvine *On comm to bridge* "Stormbaltz, change course to Byss!"
 jokemaster
06-30-2004, 3:31 PM
((Scar.......how the hell do you proke someone? ))
 Redwing
06-30-2004, 4:09 PM
((Scar, was Irvine addressing Jammes in your last post? It's not clear...

JM: By misspelling 'provoking'? ;)

Hee @ "You're probably going to blame this on me, and if that's what you want, be my guest." :D))

Agamar

*Nereli looks at the Battledog, startled*

Nereli: ...Of course. But, you must forgive me for my lack of mindfulness, for I am not aware who Lord Flax is. If we are intruding unawares on his territory, you must carry him my sincere apologies.
 Deac
06-30-2004, 4:26 PM
Stormbaltz: Byss..my Lord...most of the fleet feel uncomfortable...there. It's not a good place...is there some reason for risking our men amongst the remains of that place?
 Kuuki
06-30-2004, 7:11 PM
((yes red, Irvine was talking to they guy who pretty much accepted Irvine's challenge

I'm just trying to get on with it :)))

F. Irvine "Very well, have the fleet arrive at Ulna Shardes, Cracken's fleet has already desimated the planet, and news of it should have finally reached just about anyone with a holonet. It should be one of the meny places where the fleet may not spotted.

As for myself I ask for three shuttles, fulled with your best men to call as my elite guard. Along with myself in one of them.

Also, I'd require five squadrons of long range fighters to escort."
 Deac
07-01-2004, 1:39 PM
Stormbaltz: As you command.
 BattleDog
07-01-2004, 5:32 PM
*The knight hits a button and his vibro lance telescopes down from 12 feet to 2 feet, he attaches it to his sadle and removes his helmet.

Knight: Lord Flax controls all that you see around you, and a great deal more. He says he is aware of your purpose here and he wishes to see you before you begin your work, I am to take you to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flax comlink gives a double bleep.*

Flax: I have to go, Sellena will explain. *Points at Deac.* I don't want you out of bed in less than three days. Get some rest.

*Leaves*

Sellena: The delegation will leave at four tomorrow. While you were away some of your house and your Palladins came here from Antredis ((OSS: Isn't that what you called them before.))

We're sending a Marauder Corvette and eight fighters, so Elella will be perfectly safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greer's group sat in a Tap Cafe across the sreet from NRIHQ.*

Dasken: They have gaurds at every door, we can't bluff our way in. The loading dock is on the other side, maybe we can hop a transport.

((Scar: I'm getting around to the pm.))
 Admiral
07-01-2004, 6:06 PM
Godsheim Station

*The lift doors open, and the group enters another long gently curving corridor. On the opposite side of the lift windows lined the wall over looking the nebulae. The corridor was softly light, painted a dark blue. The group walks down the corridor. *

Sigurd: This floor is just for your family. Besides quarters, there is also a private lounge and dinning room, plus offices.

Vidar: And Security?

Sigurd: Security is being handled by the Einherjar and the Valkyries as you know. The Einherjar are patrolling each floor, and we have guards at all sensitive sites. The Valkyries maintain survellaince. In addition to that Godsheim is also aware and equiped to handle any security problems with internal and external defenses.

Odin: Good, the station been oddly quiet, usually they talk more.

Sigurd: Well the station is busy making sure everything is fully functional.

Odin: I see. When is the Disen supposed to Arrive?

Sigurd: In a couple of hours.

*The Group pauses at a large door*

Sigurd: This is your room mi'lord

*Sigurd opens the door revealing a small antechamber*

Sigurd: If I may take my leave, I have there are some final preparations that I must see to before the arrival of the Disen.

Odin: Thank you, Sigurd. You may go.

*Sigurd turns Vidar and Svafa*

Sigurd: If you will please follow me I'll show you to your rooms before I leave.

Vidar: We would appreciate that.

*Odin enter's his chambers and sits down resting for a minute as Sigurd shows his children to their rooms*
 jokemaster
07-01-2004, 6:09 PM
Greer: They come in pretty regularly, we should be able to hop aboard one.
 Redwing
07-02-2004, 1:23 PM
Agamar

Nereli: Of course we would be happy to meet your Lord Flax. However, as you can see we do not have adequate transportation to keep up with your magnificent animals. If you would give us a moment to---

Rwos: Actually, Lord Flax is currently in the hospital right in front of us, isn't he?
 Deac
07-02-2004, 5:03 PM
Deac: Three days! What am I supposed to do for 3 days!?
 jokemaster
07-02-2004, 6:48 PM
Deac's Room
Orderly passing by: I've got a sabbac table, if you want to play.

((Couldn't resist it))
 Writer
07-03-2004, 6:24 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
Greer: Agreed, all right, everyone grab anything you can use as a weapon. We'll have to steal some weapons from the armory or off a gaurd once we're there. Remember, we're only there to get Qwera out, not to destroy the NRI. Let's move.
*Everyone picked up a wrench, pole, and other tools they found lying around the room.*
-----
*Adrian looked around the room, speaking as he inspected the room*
Adrian: I'm not trying to kill them for nothing. In case you haven't noticed, there's a war going on, and they're some of the leaders. Deac Starkiller is a hero and icon, Flax is the leader, and Greer helped Starkiller and Ackbar escape from Corusant.
*He paused, then looked straight at Tarila*
Adrian: How much more are they offering you?

Without a blink, Tarila answered. To Nom and Tarila, money was the objective. It mattered little who supplied it. In small ways, their views were changing slowly, but there was nothing rushing them to take sides.

"They're paying us double what you offered," Tarila answered. Nom stared at Adrian.

"Unless you can get us 600,000 to 1 million credits within an hour, we're turning you over to Greer," he said. "If you get the money for us, we will give another go at hunting Greer. The higher the amount, the more we'll do to accomplish what you originally wanted."

"1 million credits will put us back on the trail of all three," Tarila said.

"What do you say?" Nom wanted to know as he leaned close to Adrian's face.
 jokemaster
07-03-2004, 8:15 PM
Adrian:I can't promise anything.
 Writer
07-03-2004, 9:33 PM
"Then we can't help you any longer," Nom said. "We'll take you to see Greer and see what he wants to do with you. If he wants us to do something with you, don't think we'll shy away from it."

"We have ended lives before," Tarila added, her voice distant as if, though it was true, she did not enjoy it. "We will not hesitate to do it again."

Three holographic crew members came to take Adrian to one of the black shuttles owned by the Vilnovs. Nom and Tarila followed closely behind, prepared to overpower him if he attempted to escape. Tarila's right hand rested on the hilt of one of her swords and Nom's right hand held a blaster set to stun. In his left hand was a comlink on which he called Greer.

"Greer, we got the man who wants you dead," he said.
 Redwing
07-04-2004, 12:41 AM
((Deac: You need to reply to PtH, you know. :D

*Wonders where BD is*))
 jokemaster
07-04-2004, 1:14 PM
Greer:We'll pick him up in a while. Have you gotten any information from him?
 Kuuki
07-04-2004, 5:46 PM
((pokes deac and JM :p

you know why ¬.¬

^_^))
 BattleDog
07-05-2004, 6:08 PM
((Okay, I'm back, went up to Hampshire to see family.))

Knight: Lord Flax will recieve you in the Great Hall, it is only a short walk, had you anouced your arrival horses could have been brought.

Dasken: We just have to knock out the workers and hop a ride.

*In a flash*

*Dasken and Greer stand over four unconcios workers and two gaurds, lights out.*

Dasken: *Rubs chin.* Do you ever think we're too good at out job?

Jammes: You can not win, and a Jedi is nobody's lap dog.

*The other four throw back their hoods, one draws a light foil, one a longhandled sabre, while the otheres draw two sabres each.*
 Kuuki
07-05-2004, 7:14 PM
*Irvine stands up from his pose, keeping his foils active*

Irvine "Yes, Jedi are no lap dogs. I know this cus I too was trained to become a Jedi. But I know enough that even Jedi have enough intelligence to not betray their own order!! Reletha is a member in the Imperial Separatists, and she is just been proclaimed Surpereme Chancellor of the Republic! And she's a relative of Srynl Darkstar!"

"Regaurdless of what dirt you have on my father and my father's father, whom we can all recall whom was also declared Surpreme Chancellor. Remember what happened after? Do you want to be the ones responsable for helping her to possibly eventually declare herself as Emperoir too? If you are, then you are nothing but dogs, but if you aren't, either help me remove her, or get the hell out of my way."
Page: 9 of 11