Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

End of Coruscant Level problem

Page: 1 of 1
 mainesl
01-27-2004, 10:52 PM
On PC, when I finish the Coruscant level, the cutscene comes on where I capture the gangster who's making the assassin droids. The end of level screen comes on and Kyle says they shut down the operation on Nar Shadda.....I click OK.....THEN Kyle comes back and says they figured out what made the shuttle crash (same scene from the first round of missions). I click OK... and I'm back to the first set of mission options (Tatooine, droid recovery, etc.)...all missions that I've already finished!

I downloaded the patch and it still does this. Any help?

Is this somehow force power or level related (i.e. I'm not exp enough to continue ?!?)
 Pnut_Man
01-28-2004, 12:49 AM
If you've completed at least 4 missions, you should see: 'Go back to the academy' somewhere on the right side of your screen..
 Crow_Nest
01-28-2004, 6:31 AM
Its a common bug.

Here are the list of maps after coursant:

t2_rogue (coursant)
t2_rancor
t2_trip
t2_wedge
t2_dpred
academy4
vjun1
vjun2
vjun3
academy5
t3_bounty
t3_byss
t3_hevil
t3_rift
t3_stamp
academy6
taspir1
taspir2
kor1
kor2 (end)
 --ZeeMan--
01-29-2004, 7:32 PM
thanx for the list of levels crow

*hated that stamp level with the mutated rancor*
 GothiX
01-29-2004, 7:45 PM
Next time, don't use cheats.
 Crow_Nest
01-30-2004, 4:16 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
Next time, don't use cheats.

Dude, if i didnt give him the map cheats, he will be playing the first sets of missions over and over again.
 GothiX
01-30-2004, 8:08 AM
That "bug" only occurs when you used cheats in the missions before that.:rolleyes:
 Crow_Nest
01-30-2004, 8:20 AM
Originally posted by GothiX
That "bug" only occurs when you used cheats in the missions before that.:rolleyes:

Well even if he still gets it, he would use the map cheat. :rolleyes:
 Jedi_Vogel
01-30-2004, 3:12 PM
Remembers he started to do <b>better</b> when he quit using cheaks in JKII :D believe me you get more sense of satisfaction if you earn the right to move on :)
 Agen
01-30-2004, 4:50 PM
Did anyone else ever fall and press quick save instead of quick-load? You need cheats (noclip)... you run the risk of losing everything though. :p
 Jedi_Vogel
02-03-2004, 10:28 AM
No, but using a few F keys for little-used force powers, when I suddenly need one I have hit the power button and shut the computer down before LOL (yeah I have a laptop)
 Casper
02-03-2004, 1:04 PM
To be honest. I really diden't like ravensofts version of coruscant. The skybox Totaly sucked. They should have put buildings in the background, instead stars, and a planet's atmosphere. The texture choices where horrible. The Building shapes and sizes where too basic. I mean it was a fun level. But I think Ravensoft did a better job on Narshaddaa for JO. Yet boxy it felt like a normal night on Narshaddaa.
 DarkLord60
02-03-2004, 7:59 PM
Casper thats not what there talking about.
Page: 1 of 1