Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A word of thanks

Page: 1 of 1
 Stator
01-27-2004, 8:23 PM
This has been a very positive community towards me from my very first visit to this forum. I have yet to meet any negative people here. There have been a few standouts though and I would like to formally show my appreciation for their work and help.

First I'd like to thank Lil Jawa. He got me rolling. His original Revan Reincarnate mod was so close to what I wanted that I just had to start digging into the game. The fact that he also supplied the kotor builder module and his source scripts have really made life easy for this neophyte scripter.

I would also like to send some praise out to Fred Tetra. His little program is a boon to us all. His dedication to make it even better and easier to use shows the true spirit of this community. He isn't being paid and he isn't even asking for praise. He just goes along building a tool that is helpful to everyone without asking for a thing.

Next I'd like to thank Talchia for his vision. He is quietly modding away and showing us all just what can be done with this game. His mods are great and they are only energizing the creativity of the other modders in this community.

Lastly, I want to send a special thanks to Kitty Kitty. She has become the unofficial den mother of us all. If you have a problem, just post it in this forum. Before you can get a glass of water, odds are she has already posted a viable solution for you.

There have been numerous great contributers to this forum. The authors of the holowan emporium and the kmu save editor are prime examples of this. The aforementioned four individuals stand out for me due to their efforts not only in aiding me but it aiding the entire community. Kudos to you all and I hope your desires to further this moddding community doesn't wane anytime soon. Thanks again.

Stator
 Fred Tetra
02-01-2004, 12:22 AM
(I meant to respond to this earlier, but I have been ignoring most external stimuli to make sure you folks get the best modding tool I can write. So, sorry for the delay...)

You're welcome, and your kind words of appreciation go a long way as motivation to continue developing Kotor Tool.

Ok, you can all praise me now, and I want a bag of Dove "Promises" (Dark Chocolate). :D
 Unabomber
02-01-2004, 2:20 AM
No doubt you guys are doing an outstanding job.

I have wandered a while, searching for mods and information about KoTOR. Since I found this place I never felt like looking elsewhere.

Thank you all!!
 T7nowhere
02-01-2004, 3:40 AM
If it was not for the experience and efforts of veteran modders to make KotOR mods this game would be sitting on my shelf gathering dust right now. It wasn't until Fred Tetra brought out his Kotor Tool which has decreased the learning curve for me.

I still have lot to learn to make my Mod ideas a reality. I am conffident that with the assistance of all the helpful people here and user friendly tools there will be alot of sweet mods being made. :)

so thanx for everone's hard work :cool:
 Lil' Jawa
02-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey thanks and i'd like to thank all the newcomers too, without them this place would be quite dull with just the same old geezers sitting here writing mods :)
And I have to say this is really one of the most friendly modding communities i've ever known and hope it stays so too.
 Anach
02-01-2004, 2:10 PM
The light side of the force is strong in this forum. :)
 deathdisco
02-01-2004, 3:54 PM
Keep up the good work.
You guys/gals rock!
Page: 1 of 1