Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

List of downloads - Tools and mods

Page: 4 of 4
 Doc Valentine
08-22-2004, 4:18 PM
Can my mod be on there? Just wondering.
 T7nowhere
08-22-2004, 4:51 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
Can my mod be on there? Just wondering.

NO! ;) heh, just kidding Ofcourse it can, but I will need to know where it is. Do you have a site or are your mods on PCGM?
 Colma Adawin
08-22-2004, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
NO! ;) heh, just kidding Ofcourse it can, but I will need to know where it is. Do you have a site or are your mods on PCGM?

T7 ?!!?!??! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW :p hehe im kiddin, its on both PCGM and the Infinite Empires site:

PCGM: v 1.1: http://www.pcgamemods.com/6863/)

Infinite Empire: http://cmgsccc0.tripod.com/id1.html)

Hope this helps bud.

MattCole
 Immortality
08-24-2004, 1:18 PM
Hi, Kitty, can you please add KISS (http://kotor.forgottenwars.net) tool and the PC Customization Packs I, II and III? (also at the same address).

Thanks in advance!
 DarthBuzzard
08-24-2004, 9:53 PM
Thanks Kitty!

After beating teh game 5 times i was looking for something to mix it up...exactly what i needed ;)

Ah btw...I guess I should introduce myself since its my first post.

Eh...Im 13, Live in AZ, love KotOR and like forums so...Im in my happy place :D
 Doc Valentine
08-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Ahem,.... T7 i want you to look at my name VERY carfully

Ok now look at the name you put over Reign of the Sith......:p

I think if you dont know me enough to know my name we need to do some man to man bonding. Talk, get to know one another as fellow modders :D
 neatchee
09-11-2004, 9:32 PM
So I have a really interesting question:

I'm playing the PC version of KoToR, and I COMPLETELY forgot that if you don't turn Juhani back to the light side, you can't get her in your party. So, me being smart, I blithely went through the rest of Dantooine.

Well, now I want her in my party, and I don't want to have to go beat all of Dantooine again. Does anyone know what I would need to edit, and how I would edit it, to get Juhani in my party AFTER the fact?
 Darth333
09-12-2004, 4:39 AM
Originally posted by neatchee
So I have a really interesting question:

I'm playing the PC version of KoToR, and I COMPLETELY forgot that if you don't turn Juhani back to the light side, you can't get her in your party. So, me being smart, I blithely went through the rest of Dantooine.

Well, now I want her in my party, and I don't want to have to go beat all of Dantooine again. Does anyone know what I would need to edit, and how I would edit it, to get Juhani in my party AFTER the fact?

You could try my new Party manager and spawning armband: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135519)

The first function which is add/remove party members is ready to use: just make your selection.
 *Yoinked*
09-17-2004, 6:00 AM
for some reason the readme wont download on the revan reincarnate mod:confused:
confused so i dont know where to put the file a little help here pleaze

P.s. i have no idea why this is
 Darth333
09-18-2004, 6:50 AM
Originally posted by Revan_2000
for some reason the readme wont download on the revan reincarnate mod:confused:
confused so i dont know where to put the file a little help here pleaze

P.s. i have no idea why this is
Put the files in the override folder. Make sure you donwload the Dantoine fix as well or you will be stuck on Dantoine.
 HardcoreGarrett
09-21-2004, 9:32 AM
Some links are dead.
 Darth333
09-21-2004, 9:36 AM
Originally posted by HardcoreGarrett
Some links are dead.
Which ones?
 HardcoreGarrett
09-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Down:
Talon Godspire
"Uber Mods" save games.

Add:
White Revan Robe Mod
http://swooh.com/peon/MatChewga/kotor/)

Red Revan Mod
http://www.freewebs.com/tomer6/Red_Revan.rar)

looking for mods not on the list, on the boards.
 Keloth
09-26-2004, 9:40 PM
Does anyone have the Dantooine War Mod the link from the site and pcgamemods aren't working for me. If you do could you please PM me or email me at Edited by Darth333: email removed as per the forum rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127725) - use PM system Thanks
 DarthBuzzard
09-26-2004, 9:46 PM
Try not to post your email on the forums. Just so you know for next time :D :EDIT: Darth333 fixed it :D

ALSO; I would like Dantooine war, could someone put up a working link or PM me it? Thanks :D
 Darth333
09-26-2004, 9:54 PM
Originally posted by DarthBuzzard
ALSO; I would like Dantooine war, could someone put up a working link or PM me it? Thanks :D
Unfortnately I don't know any working link for that mod and the author did not showed up since a few months.
 DarthBuzzard
09-26-2004, 9:55 PM
Didn't think so; Randy has been MIA for a long time. Thanks anyways :D
 Keloth
09-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Oops sorry about the email link. New to the forums and all.
 evileeyore
09-29-2004, 5:13 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the 2 mods* that turn you into a Jedi at first level work with KotOR version 1.0.3.0?

I installed them, and well they failed to work. Trask never enters the room with you, thus never initiates conversation. You can open the door and get the items from the lockbox, but after that your stuck.

After the failures, I read the README a little more thoroughly and noticed that they are for version 1.01 (atleast the Revan Reincarnate is. The other doesn't include any usefull info.).

Yes I installed them seperately.

Thanks bunchies--EvilE

*Revan Reincarnate and IamJedi mods.

Okay. My bad. If you have the Security skill you can get passed the next door. However Ender's Spire just got rougher. No Trask.

It is kinda amusing to stand around waiting for Trask to run from the barracks quarters all the way to the door with Darth Banden(sp?). Trask must be Force Sensitive, he felt the Dark Jedi from across the ship!!

The whole security idea occured to me right after I posted. I haven't played a non-Soldier character in a while.... so I forgot you can get passed it without Trask.

Then you can play through regularly, but no Jediness. :(

Anyone got any fixes?

[EDIT PART 11: SON OF EDIT]
Okay, please excuse the noobiness. I missed putting the .dlg files into overide as well.

Personally I blame the Sith. Bad README files!

Must admit though, playing through as a Scoundrel with no Trask back up was a bit more challenging. Okay a lot (but I was playing on Difficult...)
[/EDIT PART II]
 Darth333
09-29-2004, 5:35 PM
This is weird. I used the Revan Reincarnate mod with version 1.03 and got no problems. Plus I checked the source code and there is nothing that would prevent this mod to work. It' s only a script to give you items depending on the alignment you chose.

Do you have any other mods installed?
 evileeyore
09-29-2004, 5:53 PM
I missed the .dlg file.

You posted in as I was Editting above. For the second time. Again. Concurrently....

A side note, I have a bit of a challenge to pose....

Dark Juhani Recruit.

Is it possible to change the Dark Grove encounter to allow a recruitment of a Dark Side Juhani?

I might have to learn about modding, just for this... yessss...

Let your anger flow Juhani! Embrace your Passions!--EvilE
 Achilles
09-29-2004, 6:50 PM
Originally posted by evileeyore
A side note, I have a bit of a challenge to pose....

Dark Juhani Recruit.

Is it possible to change the Dark Grove encounter to allow a recruitment of a Dark Side Juhani?

Let your anger flow Juhani! Embrace your Passions!--EvilE Actually, on the surface, that would be pretty easy to accomplish. The tricky part would be the globals, but I say that without having looked at the dialog or the scripts.
 evileeyore
09-30-2004, 4:34 PM
Originally posted by Achilles
Actually, on the surface, that would be pretty easy to accomplish. The tricky part would be the globals, but I say that without having looked at the dialog or the scripts.

I would think if the mod were workable, the dialogs would be the most tedious. Changing all that LS banter into to proper DS bloodlust...

I'll pick up a few primers on modding this weekend... the major problem I see for myself doing this, is, well, I am Lazy.

But I did learn html coding just to put an avatar up for my personal use, so modding can't be much worse. Or can it?

Dunh, dunh, duuunnnhhhh!!--EvilE
 stingerhs
09-30-2004, 5:17 PM
Originally posted by evileeyore
IA side note, I have a bit of a challenge to pose....

Dark Juhani Recruit.

Let your anger flow Juhani! Embrace your Passions!--EvilE

hmm, that is an idea that i REALLY like. but, umm, what would you do about the showdown on the temple??? i can see where that might get a bit involved...
 *Yoinked*
10-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Talon Godspire
"Uber Mods" save games.
(Maxed, and yes.. we do mean maxed stats, either as Yoda or Revan)

What is this and how do I download it cause the link is down??

-Adam G.
 T7nowhere
10-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Sorry there is no other place to download that mod. Unless you can contact the author.

edit: But you canget the same results by useing KSE
 *Yoinked*
10-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Thx, will do...

-Adam G.
 Bimmerman
12-14-2004, 2:09 PM
all of the links on the jules windu site are dead and the screens don't show. thought id bring this to someone's attention. also- if anybody has the Dantooine aftermath mod, please PM me with it. thanks
 StoneDragon
12-18-2004, 7:30 AM
Originally posted by Bimmerman850CSi
all of the links on the jules windu site are dead and the screens don't show. thought id bring this to someone's attention. also- if anybody has the Dantooine aftermath mod, please PM me with it. thanks
About the dantooine aftermath mod. I need that too.

Can anyone pm me the link of where it is?
 BlazeLeeDragon
01-01-2005, 4:14 AM
ok I keep looking around online to try and find more models/skins for KOTOR but I can't find any but carnival skin pack which for some reason will not download. can anyone help me find some skins?

I am mainly looking for a male head with long dark hair. like
Qui Gon Jin's head

please help, thanks a bunch
 Darkkender
01-03-2005, 6:57 AM
Download the holowan plugin as it has the carnival mod included as well as tons of other skins. And at 60MB of compressed files you can't go wrong.
 Masterjesse
01-13-2005, 10:30 AM
:fett: way to go kitty!:fett:
:lightning: :iduel: :duel:
 Sith Lord14
04-09-2005, 4:02 PM
is there any mod where u can get the sith officer armor?
The one , the sith pupils on Korriban wear?
 Keiko
04-10-2005, 10:18 AM
This is WAY helpful:D
 Bob Lion54
04-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Sith Lord14
is there any mod where u can get the sith officer armor?
The one , the sith pupils on Korriban wear?

Are you speaking of having them in K1 or K2?

Edit: Wow, this is an old thread. No one has posted on it since I have been active. You should have just asked in the Mod request thread at the top. Oh, well.
 DarthDementous
11-10-2006, 5:43 PM
I would like to include my mod site, http://ddmods.blogspot.com/) .
Page: 4 of 4