Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lama Su player model finally posted on Lucasfiles

Page: 1 of 1
 Pipedream
01-27-2004, 4:41 AM
Hey guys-

My first and only player model finally got posted this week. You can check it out here http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=405)

I'm really pleased with all the positive feedback I've been getting, the model is turning out to be much more popular than I would have dreamed.

I'm getting alot of requests to make this model single-player friendly. ie, ability to select LamaSu in the character select screen. Although I would love to do this, I simply dont have time at the moment to research how this is done

If anyone is interested in doing the tech work I can supply any graphics needed. Be glad to give credit for the work.

Post here or let me know at karvo@zmass.net if you have experience and would be interested in doing the legwork. One person already offered to create some custom sounds so I think if I can just get the single-player setup this would be a complete package :)

Thanks!
Pipe
 Eldritch
01-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Pipedream, someone submitted your model on PCGM under a different name. Have you done this yourself, or given someone else permission to submit it for you?
 Pipedream
01-28-2004, 3:23 AM
Thanks for the heads up Eldritch!

I know it sounds funny, but I cant honestly remember if I submitted that file myself or not. I noticed that downloads for that one are disabled now, so they may be suspicious that I didnt.

The name its submitted under is actually mine, so at least nobody is taking credit for my work.

I've written them and given permission to have it hosted so all is well :)

lol just realized it was you I emailed :)
 Azymn
01-28-2004, 10:14 PM
That's a fine lookin model Pipedream, what's in the works now?
 Pipedream
01-29-2004, 4:32 AM
not working on anything at the moment. I am kind of looking around for a good mod team to introduce myself to. Most of the teams I've met so far havent really been getting anything done. Just great ideas that kinda taper off once the newness of it wears off...

-Pipe
 Eldritch
01-29-2004, 1:56 PM
Well, if you're looking for a mod team, may I direct your attention here:

Lord of the Rings Mod (http://lotrMod.digi-phoenix.com)

We've picked up a lot of good talent recently, and we're always looking to add more, and we've been cranking out a lot of files in this past month. Check out the site and then swing by the forums if you're interested.

/ shameless plug
Page: 1 of 1