Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Red Sith Trooper Armor

Page: 1 of 1
 Zod
01-16-2004, 9:11 AM
How do I make new Sith Trooper armor? As in I'll have the normal Sith Trooper armor but also be able to have the Red Sith Trooper armor.

And is there a way to edit the Mandalorian armor so you could have the helmet on as well? Like the Sith Trooper armor has...
 TMPhoenix
01-16-2004, 4:58 PM
For the first part:

You might be able to use the gff editor to edit the Sith armor to look like the red version. You should then save this under a different name (like my_sitharmor) and put it in the override directory. Altough I'm not sure if it's possible, you'll just have to try.

For the second part:

Isn't there already a mandalorian armor ingame that has the helmet on (I think it's on the Unknown World).

try one of these: g_a_class90?? with ??=03, 04 or 10.
It should be one of those...

- TMPhoenix
 DeadManInBlack
01-16-2004, 5:58 PM
Yes theres definately a full Mandalorian armour in game I think its called Mandalorian Assault Armour basically its the blue version of the armour that you see a lot of on Kashyyyk and Dantooine

I personally made a myself a couple of bodyguards using carth and Canderous and the assault armour :D

Just enter this in the console Give item g_a_class9010
 Zod
01-17-2004, 12:25 AM
Thanks but where can I find the Sith Armor? is it in C:\LucasArts\SWKotOR\data
 Gloranor
01-17-2004, 2:55 AM
Get the nwnexplorer and export NWN Main data/templates/Blueprints, Items/ptar_sitharmor.uti. Thats the gff-file for the sitharmor
 Zod
01-17-2004, 3:51 AM
Thanks, but I don't see any way to change the skin to a Red Sith Trooper :\

http://members.shaw.ca/fx5900/ptar.jpg)
 TMPhoenix
01-18-2004, 5:31 PM
Well,

first of all, when using NWNexplorer open the chitin.key file instead of a bif file directly. This way files will have the correct names, which makes browsing easier.

Second of all: since this item uses the "disguise" item property, why not use that to change the look:

first look for the property with propertyname 59, it's the 2nd (ID: 1) in your picture, then change the field named "Subtype" from 28 to 44 (which is the "red sith"-look). I've tested it, and it seems to work. You could give it another look, by changing this field to another value, which can be found in "appearance.2da",which you can put into a readable format by using the 2da decompiler. I'm sure you can find the link for it on the forum somewhere...

For more item properties look in the 'itempropdef.2da' file for some more fun.
 Zod
01-19-2004, 1:24 PM
Thanks it worked :)
 Arianna
01-20-2004, 6:14 PM
This would be an awesome mod. Would you consider sharig it? If so, please send to lsutiger_1@hotmail.com. Thanks
 JacenPrime
01-20-2004, 8:22 PM
If it did work, I would like to see it as well.

JacenPrime@cox.net
 Zod
01-21-2004, 1:15 AM
 JacenPrime
01-21-2004, 6:27 PM
I bet the next thing you would go and do is make the Red and Yellow Mandalorian Assault Armor Variants....
 Aven'aeris
01-21-2004, 6:31 PM
heh why not? ;)
 axelthorpe
01-25-2004, 10:15 AM
How about dark jedi armor, sith armor without helmet you know, or Darth Bandons armor, so you will look like he does.

I don't know how it works but they are probably not ordinary armors but rather individual character models.
Page: 1 of 1