Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cry For Help! (GMax Problem)

Page: 1 of 1
 Styles2304
01-07-2004, 10:12 PM
I have model that I was working on. It's the guncon2 for PS2. I was almost done except for the handle and the trigger gaurd. But, for some reason, GMax won't open the file anymore. I was wondering if I could send this file to someone and have then try to open it. If it opens for them I would want them to save it as a different name then send it back. That's the only thing I can think of. If anyone is willing to help, please let me know.
 Mercenary
01-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Open up gmax, go to file>open, look in the autoback folder, choose file type: All Files (*.*) and you should see some files with the gx file extension, your last backup should be there.
 Styles2304
01-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey thanks alot man that did the trick!
 Styles2304
01-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Wait a sec, get this. Now, whenever I edit the file in any way and save it, I can continue editing it. But, if I close GMax and try to open the file again . . . same error. Do you know what's wrong now?
 Matt-Liell
02-06-2004, 10:19 PM
I'm gettin the same problem now too, I can't open any of the files I've saved
Page: 1 of 1