Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to play the incredible helms deep map in Jedi Academy !!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 nutsman
01-05-2004, 2:48 PM
If you want to play the helms deep map in jedi academy you require the game Jedi Knights Outcast II.
Rename assets0.pk3 assets1.pk3 from C:\Programme\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base to anita0.pk3 and anita1.pk3.
Now copy anita0.pk3 and anita1.pk3 into C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\Base.

Thats all folks !
Have fun and spread the map all over the net !

CU
 Prime
01-05-2004, 2:51 PM
This has been known for a while, but thanks for posting a reminder :D
 nutsman
01-05-2004, 2:55 PM
So it would be very kind if you could tell me on wich server this map is played ?

With best regards,
nutsman
 nutsman
01-05-2004, 2:56 PM
 Crow_Nest
01-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Is that just another spam post. Or am i lagging?

:rolleyes:
 Astrotoy7
01-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Is that just another spam post. Or am i lagging?

:rolleyes:

Keep those green posters on their toes Crow !

I love LOTR and SW, the only way this would be fun is if you use a cool LOTR skin, which means you have no saber(i mean no lightsaber)....which makes it strange because thats the only reason i've ever played JO/JA

just get the very cool ROTK game if you want some hack n slash in the land of Tolkien :p

MTFBWYA
 Crow_Nest
01-07-2004, 7:25 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
just get the very cool ROTK game if you want some hack n slash in the land of Tolkien :p

MTFBWYA

I have it, its damn cool. :cool: But the only thing i dont like about it is the camera view. And its too hard.
 gotcha8903
01-08-2004, 3:42 AM
i tired the demo for that one. gandalf fighting about three hundred orcs, the trolls come :eek: . that and my computer couldnt handle it, so ill stick with civ3 lotr mods.
 Crow_Nest
01-08-2004, 9:59 AM
Originally posted by gotcha8903
i tired the demo for that one. gandalf fighting about three hundred orcs, the trolls come :eek: . that and my computer couldnt handle it, so ill stick with civ3 lotr mods.

Lower your detail, shadows and res. Charater detail high.
 ExcelsioN
01-08-2004, 1:09 PM
Originally posted by gotcha8903

Or buy a console. ;) I just completed the Palantir of Sauron on my PS2 not cheats. :p

Hehe..cool a Helm's Deep map. I never knew about this.:rolleyes:
 kel-dor male
01-08-2004, 4:30 PM
Hey someone has made a Helm's Deep map Cool!
do you know where I can get it?
Also do you know of any Lotr Models I can get JO? I only have the Demo for JA :(
 Crow_Nest
01-14-2004, 5:41 AM
Originally posted by kel-dor male
Hey someone has made a Helm's Deep map Cool!
do you know where I can get it?
Also do you know of any Lotr Models I can get JO? I only have the Demo for JA :(

Um... Just get the full version first :) It looks like you're really excited. :D
Page: 1 of 1