Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Plz I Need Help! (JA Xbox)

Page: 1 of 1
 OuTKaSTed~YoDA
01-04-2004, 2:40 AM
Well I did that white button trick on the gamepad (this is for xbox)

Anyway I got the lightsabre to go down on single player with a single bladed LS

But online it wont work even with a single bladed LS.......... All it does is show the LS icon............. YET I SEE PPL DE-ACTIVATE THEIRS

UHHHHHHHHHHH I really want this to work for a double bladed so I can jump into a crowd and slice em all up! BUT IT WONT LET ME DO IT

wtf am I doing wrong :bdroid1:
 Samuel Dravis
01-04-2004, 4:31 AM
WTF are you doing with this game for Xbox? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I do not own an Xbox, nor any other console, so I can't tell you. Sorry... :(
 IG-64
01-04-2004, 11:32 AM
ya, serously dude, sell your JA game (If not JA and X-Box) and buy it for PC, it will be much better, I promise ;)
 Crow_Nest
01-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah, JA PC is like 30x better then xbox. You get mods to download, chat in MP, also xbox doesnt have dynamic glow :D
 Master William
01-04-2004, 12:59 PM
OMG you people shut up with that, it's his life let HIM decide what to do, can't you just answer the question? I remember the JA RPG server thread going this way too. If you don't have an answer, then don't post!

Did you try pressing all sorts of buttons while the saber is ignited? Or why don't you ask the other people that do it?
 Duty
01-04-2004, 1:16 PM
because you cant chat on xbox.
 Crow_Nest
01-04-2004, 1:20 PM
Originally posted by Duty
because you cant chat on xbox.

Um, I said that already sir. ;)
 |GG|Carl
01-04-2004, 6:17 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
also xbox doesnt have dynamic glow :D
:rofl:
Crow_nest is addicted to dynamic glow!
 Crow_Nest
01-05-2004, 7:23 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Carl
:rofl:
Crow_nest is addicted to dynamic glow!

LMAO!!! :lol: I've been saying that for like a 100 times. :o And i think you're addicted to tthe map and smoking :D
 IG-64
01-05-2004, 9:09 AM
Originally posted by Master William
OMG you people shut up with that, it's his life let HIM decide what to do, can't you just answer the question? I remember the JA RPG server thread going this way too. If you don't have an answer, then don't post!

Did you try pressing all sorts of buttons while the saber is ignited? Or why don't you ask the other people that do it?

now now, were just giving him the pure and simple truth

PC version is better and there is nothing you can do about it[/Architect] :xp:
 Crow_Nest
01-05-2004, 9:11 AM
And PC version is cheaper too. :)
 Mex
01-05-2004, 9:42 AM
AND J00 CAN PICK T3H BO00GIES.

Listen bud, this is a pc area. You won't find your awnsers here.
Page: 1 of 1