Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any UK JA player with money look at this: (buying a server)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jamo
12-12-2003, 11:27 AM
Well, Being a hater of the honor in this game (Not ALL honor, just standing around watching other peoples duels with your lightsaber in. BAD) Well, anyways i was planning on buying a server, to get rid of this kind of stuff. I can buy it on my own, but was wondering would somebody like to split the cost with me?

Its Ј57 a month, or Ј171 for 3 months on multiplay.co.uk
And thats a 16 player server.
Email me on jamie.willison@ntlworld.com If your interested.
Cheerio:jawa
 Master William
12-12-2003, 11:46 AM
Ouch, that's too expensive for the average. Try GAME.net, gameservers.net... hmm, I can't think of any more, but the prices you showed us are just too expensive for the average, it is normally cheaper.
 Jamo
12-12-2003, 2:14 PM
OK Ive check out Game.net
They are asking for Ј46.99 a month for a 16 player public server.
Any interests??
Could be made cheaper if you want, but 16 player is ideal. 12 player is a lot cheaper.
:evil2:
 Master William
12-12-2003, 4:22 PM
Don't you consider game.net better? Cheaper. It's all about the money, dum dum duru dum dum... Sorry, got carried away in that great song :p
 Alegis
12-12-2003, 5:03 PM
www.jediservers.com)

thought it's based in USA, good pings. Cheapest JA hosting service around
 SpecialForces
12-12-2003, 5:42 PM
 ChazHS
12-14-2003, 8:40 AM
www.webworkzcentral.com)

Go here, sign up for a Virtual Dedicated Server, and I will set up JA on it for you. :D
 MasteR PudsLiG
12-26-2003, 3:07 PM
i know this may be a bit late but if your looking for a cheap uk server host visit www.gam3rz.co.uk) the site is still under construction so go on mirc, connect to quakenet and join #gam3rz and talk with Cryptic, the owner.
Page: 1 of 1