Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spawning NPC's with a trigger multiple

Page: 1 of 1
 gotcha8903
12-07-2003, 2:14 AM
I want to spawn a npc (such as a rancor or a droid) with a trigger multiple. Is this possible, how do you do it? and could you please post a sample key/pair list if it is?
 Lil Killa
12-07-2003, 2:17 AM
Was posted in a thread not too long ago (about 5 to 10 minutes)

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1
so it spawns more than 1 at the same time? Yeah, just connect it to all the vehicles you want it to spawn.

I don't know if this works though. Sounds like it should though..

EDIT: in theorie you should be able to spawn an NPC with a default trigger_multiple just add some sort of wait so you don't get 50 rancors once you use the trigger.
 gotcha8903
12-07-2003, 4:45 AM
that is not what i am trying to do, so i'll explain it better:

i want to use a trigger multiple to spawn one npc (droid_remote). and once it is spawned, i want to be able to spawn another one with the same trigger. the problem with this now is i have it as lil killa's in theory said to. but i get the error: unable to spawn NPC droid_remote. this is why i need a sample key/pair list if it is possible, so i can see why mine is wrong.

actually, if you can remember back to JO, this would be like in yavin temple before you talk to luke. one of the training rooms has a switch and it spawns a training droid. once the student kills the doid, he walks over and spawns another.
Page: 1 of 1