Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holiday Special 2....

Page: 2 of 2
 Deac
12-17-2003, 7:57 PM
*Many hours later. The car pulls up at the North Pole*

Syrnl: Oh...I only had three tracks to go! Oh well

Deac: To the Workshop!
 BattleDog
12-18-2003, 7:38 PM
*Meanwhile Flax and Sophae are stuck on the M25.*

*The LP of Bat Out Of Hell is playing you the umptieth time.*

Flax: Hay, I didn't have enough money for two tapes

*Ejects the tape.*

Flax: See if you can get any good stations.

Sophae: Anything's better than your taste in music.

*SCAN finds Radio 1.*

Flax: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
 Kuuki
12-18-2003, 9:52 PM
*RH Irvine walks out of the car, dazed and confused. Drool hanging form his lower lip, and looking quite zombified.* ((:D))

*Outside stood a few ice statues, standing approx 3 stores tall, of the likeness of those behind the incident.*
 Deac
12-19-2003, 5:34 PM
*Deac barges straight into the workshop and runs over to Santa*

Deac: You're real!

Father Christmas: Of course I am. I just have every parent tell their children I don't exist so I don't get found out. But Lokpihet's been planning this for a long time. He gloated, and told me that he formed Lokpicorp to dominate the toy market and put me out of business!

Syrnl: The fiend! I'm so proud!
 Redwing
12-20-2003, 6:40 AM
Rwos: Syrnl! Aren't you supposed to be good? Where is Lokpihet, anyway?

Gilian: Oh, look, it's Santa! *She walks over and slaps him* That was for all the presents you never gave me when I was growing up! Creep.
 Deac
12-20-2003, 1:44 PM
Father Christmas: Look, I can only handle one planet. If I didn't get to you, blame your regional child gift giving personification. Now untie me!

*Deac does so*

Deac: So where are they?

*Reletha appears in a large robotic animal, whilst Lokpihet appears wearing a suit and sunglasses*

Lokpihet: Right. Deac, you will fight me whilst spoofing the Matrix, MR Starkiller...

Reletha: And Orthos, you will fight me in the style of popular Japanese animation! *Lines start coming off Reletha*

Syrnl: Spoofs...gotta love em!
 Kuuki
12-20-2003, 3:26 PM
*In Fused Irvine*

Fused Irvine "Um, yeah, I guess the rest of you can fight me in...."

*Fused Irvine sees Deac and Lokpihet Kung Fu fighting, and Reletha and Orthos yelling ans screaming at eather other in attempt to get more powerful.*

((Sry thought it might be funny))

Fused Irvine "DAMNIT! Why are all the good stuff already taken? Oooh! I know!!!"

*The view of the rest of the characters swurls and ends up in an altered form of the current reality, the world seems like a huge block with pixelated backgrounds. The Characters are remodeled in a low polycounted sprites. All at the same time a sort of suspenceful music can be heard from all around, seemingly coming from no where.*

*The characters are lined up, with Fused Irvine facing them, none to move until their designated times.*

RH Irvine "What the hell!?"

^__^ (http://members.aol.com/Parappa125/ff7bat.mid)
 Deac
12-21-2003, 6:41 PM
*Lokpihet eventually falls, and Reletha is topped by Orthos' Kumehumeha*

Deac: Now surrender Father Christmas! And Dick Clark!
 BattleDog
12-21-2003, 8:41 PM
*Suddenly Flax swings from the rafters, by a bull whip no less, and topples Fused Ivrine "Raiders" plays in the background.*

Flax: Spoof something entertaining!

*Flax reaches for his gun, only to find it missing.*
 Kuuki
12-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Fused Irvine "Look, if I was a spikey blonde haired freak, I'd so Omislash you right now... But in complete fairness, if we were to spoof something."

*Fused Irvine takes out a ring, and wears it on his left hand. Then taking his right hand, and warping it around his left fist. Lowering his hands somewhere below his wiast, the ring immits a lightsaber beam roughly three and a half feet long.* ((XD))
 Deac
12-22-2003, 2:12 PM
Syrnl: And if I had a large gun on my arm I'd feel inclined to use something called Big Shot on you. Don't know where that came from!

Father Christmas: I'm free!
 BattleDog
12-22-2003, 2:54 PM
Flax: Fine!

*Pulls out his own ring and zaps Fused Ivrine in the unmentionables.*
 Kuuki
12-22-2003, 3:08 PM
*Fused irvine falls over*
 Redwing
12-23-2003, 12:44 AM
Gilian: Oh come on. Spoof something anime, so I can play the part of the rabid fangirl and slash everyone in the room.

Rwos: Santa's free! Uh, what now?

Gilian: Rwos, you can spoof a big prehistoric bird. After all, you've got a beak, claws, and no feathers...
 Kuuki
12-23-2003, 4:14 AM
RH Irvine "Why don't you just go fall into a well..."

((Points at sig))
 Deac
12-23-2003, 6:39 PM
Deac: No more time for spoofs!

*Frees Dick Clark.*

Deac: Right, our work here is done

*Lokpihet's cellphone rings again. When he tries to answer it it opens a portal, sucking our heroes back to the Cantina*

Syrnl: That was fun!

Orthos: Hey! A tree! With Presents...

Deac: Well, what have we learnt? That kidnapping celebrities ultimately fails? That 90% of phones are not properly used, often with disasterous results? That music does really pass the time?
Or that Christmas might be about more than presents and money.

*The Darkstars open their presents*

Orthos: "Dismembered Ewoks Greatest Hits" .Great

Deac: Cool! A new arm attachment for all my kitchen needs!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE CANTINA.

The End...

Until Next YEAR.....
Page: 2 of 2