Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Team FFA spawn points?

Page: 1 of 1
 Vile
11-26-2003, 6:15 PM
are they special entities for Team FFA so that only one team can spawn at that certain point? Or do I just use the CTF red blue team start point entities?
 Lil Killa
11-26-2003, 6:41 PM
There is no specific start for a TFFA that I know of... Using ctf start points probably wouldn't work but you could try it and see. I always though that you just spawned at a random info_player_deathmatch when in TFFA just like normal FFA.
 Vile
11-26-2003, 7:04 PM
I am making a map that has a team style set up but is deathmatch in play.
 ondrahosek
11-27-2003, 5:50 AM
I think it is the info_player_team_blue and info_player_team_red. Try that.
 Darth Kaan
11-27-2003, 4:23 PM
Originally posted by Lil Killa
There is no specific start for a TFFA that I know of... Using ctf start points probably wouldn't work but you could try it and see. I always though that you just spawned at a random info_player_deathmatch when in TFFA just like normal FFA.

Not true.

A Team FFA map should use: info_player_rebel and info_player_imperial (to differentiate teams).
 ondrahosek
11-27-2003, 5:11 PM
Sorry Kaan, these were replaced by info_player_start_blue and info_player_start_red. They should both work for TFFA.

CTF has team_CTF_redplayer (or team_CTF_redspawn) and team_CTF_blueplayer (or team_CTF_bluespawn)
 Lil Killa
11-28-2003, 7:04 AM
Originally posted by Darth Kaan
Not true.

A Team FFA map should use: info_player_rebel and info_player_imperial (to differentiate teams).

Note "that I know of... " Thank you for pointing out what to use though. (even though the entities changed)
Page: 1 of 1