Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

minor questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 fattysbox
11-24-2003, 5:08 PM
I used to use JKradiant a while back, not too much but enough to be familiar with it.

Using the latest version of GTKradiant (13) I have a few questions...

1) What's up with the surface inspector? I'm having real trouble adjusting textures on patches, just wont let me do it. I must be missing something with how to use surface inspector.

2) I went to test my map, and in the most recent compile, I couldn't see any of the curves and some of the light entities were not removed from my last compile. Is there a specific compile type I should run if I want to get a general look at my map, with 1/2 decent lighting and curves?

Thanks,

Jason
 Mr. Chopper
11-24-2003, 6:53 PM
1. For normal brushes, it's still "S". For curves, patches, and the like it's now "Shift+S".

2. Don't really know. I always use the high-end "test" or the low end "Final" compiles, so I couldn't tell ya. :(
 fattysbox
11-24-2003, 7:00 PM
1. For normal brushes, it's still "S". For curves, patches, and the like it's now "Shift+S".

son-of-a... K thanks!!!

2. Don't really know. I always use the high-end "test" or the low end "Final" compiles, so I couldn't tell ya.

hmmm... I guess I'll try this. But, as a general question, does anyone else have their favorite compile? Or what are the advantages to certain compiles?

Thanks in advance...

J
 Shadow_stone00
11-24-2003, 9:29 PM
nomaly for a faster compile with lights i do the fast - light one
Page: 1 of 1