Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need a precise elevator tutorial

Page: 1 of 1
 ondrahosek
11-15-2003, 5:03 AM
I will need a very precise tutorial of making an elevator. I want the elevator to go up when I step on it, then make it go down, but come up and take me down again when I call it (either by a trigger_multiple or a trigger_multipe with player_use on/func_usable combination).

Anybody can help?
 ddragon64
11-15-2003, 6:00 AM
Wedge has one that should work for JA but I haven't been able to get it to work. :cool:

Going Down (http://map-review.ravencommunity.net/index.php?page=tutorials)

Dragon
 ondrahosek
11-15-2003, 11:46 AM
Yeah, the definition has changed...
 ddragon64
11-15-2003, 3:32 PM
Well, that explains a lot. I've tried everything I can think of to do the same thing you want and nothing. Sucks cause I have a map that's ready to go but there's no sense in releasing it when the elevators don't work the way they need to.:cool:

Dragon
 ondrahosek
11-15-2003, 3:47 PM
Whilst I want to release a map with my friend where you can play epic battles in space, capture flags and frags, and, as it should be, have fun!

I hope Chang or Zer0 are going to check this thread - they are the ravens in a field of crows :)
 GothiX
11-15-2003, 4:09 PM
Wedge's tut still works for me.
Page: 1 of 1