Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

requesting models

Page: 1 of 1
 darthVADER
11-05-2003, 7:44 PM
hi i am building a large space combat siege map
and i was wondering if someone would be kind enoef to make me a rebel a-wing and possible a b-wing if you can get the animation working
olso i would like someone to make the current yt-1300 transport model flyable if thats possible

thx if someone wishes to help me with this map
you can find the details in the upcoming siege map thread in the mapping forum
my msn and e-mail is darthVADER@xg-clan.com
post here first before contacting me via msn please
 Manquesa
11-06-2003, 6:55 PM
well I already made an Awing (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115928) , am currently working on getting it in game as a flyabe vehicle but running into a lot preblems with the mesh now. I may resort to starting the whole thing over from scratch but either way there will be an awing released. I don't plan on making a b-wing but if someone does, i'd be happy to convert it to a flyable vehicle complete with animation.
 tFighterPilot
11-06-2003, 7:02 PM
That's supposed to be in the requests forum...

Anyway, can't wait! This map is going to be very popular ;)
 tFighterPilot
11-06-2003, 7:13 PM
yt-1300 is the falcon, isn't it?

If yes, there is already a prefeb, which could be trasformed into a flyable ship rather easially :)
 darthVADER
11-07-2003, 1:40 PM
thats what i mean the curent YT-1300 model and convert that into a flyable vehicle
 darthVADER
11-07-2003, 1:44 PM
oh and i hope to see that a-wing up and flying soon =]
 tFighterPilot
11-07-2003, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by darthVADER
thats what i mean the curent YT-1300 model and convert that into a flyable vehicle I might do it after I finish with my Snow Speeder.

About the B-wing, I wouldn't count on it...
 darthVADER
11-07-2003, 9:32 PM
hmm perhaps maybe a y-wing then
hmmm but they are slow and of not much use against a star destroyer
 darthVADER
11-09-2003, 4:23 PM
olso if someone can a tie-intercepter would be nice aswel

thx anyways
Page: 1 of 1