Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Default animation

Page: 1 of 1
 Aryyn
10-23-2003, 3:30 PM
How do you add the default animation to a glm.
 CortoCG
10-23-2003, 6:12 PM
What type of glm are you talking about?
 Aryyn
10-23-2003, 6:50 PM
A model.glm This is what happens when i use my model i created.

http://www.uploadit.org/files/231003-screenshotty.jpg)
 Tesla
10-23-2003, 8:13 PM
Thats the AOTCTC Mandolorian Model by NeoMarz!!
Don't claim it as yours !! :mad:

This thread should be locked :mad:
 CortoCG
10-23-2003, 9:12 PM
You're way out of order Tesla, nobody claimed nothing. So lock your pie hole :D.

Aryyn, you can only assign an animations file during compile time, not after. You could try to hack the file, but I can't assure that is gonna work. Open the .glm with a hex editor and change the .gla file it is pointing to.
 Tesla
10-23-2003, 9:22 PM
You're way out of order Tesla, nobody claimed nothing.

This is what happens when i use my model i created.

;) Looks like he's claiming it as his to me...

BTW im Sorry if i overreacted. :(
 CortoCG
10-24-2003, 2:29 AM
Damn, no way, I'm way out of order, I apologize, really. Heck I didn't read well. I dunno if that is Neo Marz's, but I have to give Aryym the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, there's no way to help him if that model if not his.

I'm very sorry once again Tesla, I can be such a jerk some times.
 Samuel Dravis
10-24-2003, 2:41 AM
"This is what happens when i use my model i created."

He didn't claim it as his; he was just illustrating what happens to his model by using a pic of the AOTCTC one.
 Aryyn
10-24-2003, 3:40 AM
I used neomarz1 jango as an example you guys focused more on that than suggestions on what to do about this problem. In no way shape or form am i claiming this model as mine.
 Aryyn
10-24-2003, 5:40 AM
I think it might be that there is no skeleton.
 DarkLord60
10-24-2003, 12:15 PM
No he isn't stealing it I just sent him a modified model because he couldn't download the whole pack cause he has slow connection so he asked me just for jango so I sent it to him but must have compiled it wrong cause its not working. But there is to be no modifing of our models unless we give permisssion or do it ourselves.

Oh next time maybe reword ,"model i created.", then peole won't get upset. ;)
 Aryyn
10-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Darklord60 i never got the model are u sure you sent it to the right email: sircomvent@hotmail.com This is one i tried making myself from the skin pak but as you can see with no luck. I cant use it in multiplayer only single thats why i need the individual skins.
 CortoCG
10-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Help yourselves gentlemen.
 Chairwalker
10-24-2003, 1:15 PM
Hmm, what did you use to get it ingame ?
Im not sure if its possible, but i have the strange suspicion that you exported it with milkshape and turned it into a glm using md3view.
If this is the case, you cant export a player model that way.
You'll need 3dmax 4 or higher to do it correctly.

If it is not the case, please tell us what the case actually is.
(i like saying 'case'... case case case case)
 Aryyn
10-24-2003, 1:31 PM
Your 100% correct i figured that from reading the forums I just wish you would have came along sooner so i wouldnt have wasted 2 days trying to figure that out. Thanks though
 Aryyn
10-24-2003, 1:33 PM
Is there a demo version of 3d max?
 Chairwalker
10-24-2003, 3:10 PM
There is Gmax, but i heard that you cant use that to export player models either.
So i guess you'll need to find someone to export it for you, or get 3dmax yourself.
Not very good choices, but its all the JA/JO community has.
(we REALLY need a good exporting plugin for milkshape)

Well, you could also just stick with skinning instead of modeling, i guess.
Page: 1 of 1