Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New SP Map by Zeus - Zeus Academy Ladder

Page: 1 of 1
 UltimateZeus
10-16-2003, 9:13 PM
Hi everyone, I'm back.

Unfortunately not with something new and exciting though. I have just created this ladder map for people to have some fun with a ladder map for jka.

There are not any original ideas in the map so please don't try and kill me for that.

I hope you all enjoy.

I have sent the map to
www.jk2files.com)
www.lucasfiles.com)
www.pcgamemods.com)

It is already available for download at pcgamemods.com

Please post your comments about the map here.
 Tesla
10-16-2003, 9:32 PM
Zeus, you made all those Emporers Courtyard maps & the other ones, iam i correct ?

Im going to download this, your maps are great, so this one should be good too. :D
 UltimateZeus
10-17-2003, 4:33 AM
Hi,

Yes, that is correct :)

1) House of Madness
2) Emperor's Villa
3) Emperor's Courthouse
4) Emperor's Deathstar
5) Geonosian Battle Arena
6) Zeus Academy Ladder
 recon
10-17-2003, 5:36 AM
Heh, i just player Zeus Academy Ladder and it was a very fun map :D

i couldnt beat the bitch at the end though ! :p
 Kengo
10-17-2003, 8:11 AM
Good on ya man, glad to hear you're back in the groove :) Seems kinda fitting for you to bring out the first custom SP map for JA. Expect a review of the map over at Map-Review.com pretty soon!
 AgentDarthThor
11-29-2003, 12:08 AM
Great Map dude...luv the Jawas :D

Mind you with the 1.01 patch there is a few bugs. For all the saber styles to work ppl will need to add wait 10 after saber single_1 or dual_1 etc in the cfg files single.cfg dual.cfg and staff.cfg or ja wont recognise the cmds. Otherwise single saber users are stuck with medium all the way through...killing reborn masters with medium is a challenge esp. on g_spskill 5 :D

To eliminate the swicthing bug esp. for single it may be best to simply leave the available styles as ss_fast ss_medium ss_strong
Page: 1 of 1