Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to make skins

Page: 1 of 1
 JA_General
10-15-2003, 4:50 AM
Hi all

Could someone explain me how i make skins i'm using the program Pakscape cuz Modview doesnt work however if it's to long to explain and dont wanna put it in forum you can allways pm me.

I tried everything with making models i just cant make any since.

:deathstar -> :deathii: :confused:
 lazoras
10-15-2003, 7:09 PM
i cant get my skin to show up in the model selection screen :(
 JA_General
10-16-2003, 4:24 AM
Thats one problem i have to. lol
 Dethsaint
10-16-2003, 12:57 PM
If you haven't checked the official tutorial then please do so and try searching the forums for answers.

Making new skins for the customizable "Jaden" character in both SP and MP is a whole different story altogether since Raven hasn't helped out one single bit with that part. :rolleyes:
 numark79
10-18-2003, 1:00 AM
can't find the official tutorial.

peace
 Dethsaint
10-18-2003, 11:42 AM
I believe you can find it somewhere in the JA files section of Jediknight.net ;)
 LordJerec
08-02-2006, 9:21 AM
Well people I believe that you might throw in menus.skin wich can be found here assets0 file in the folder and add I.E. Jedi Male, enter, "for character menu", "Jedi_Myskin"... I believe that would work...
Page: 1 of 1