Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where's Setion

Page: 1 of 2
 Skinkie
10-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Where is he? I miss his abusiveness, and cynacism. And what happened to those new guys, did we get rid of them for good? Eh, wait, I don't even care. Where's Setion?
 Ray Jones
10-13-2003, 6:33 AM
got rid of whom???
 RoyTordesLegend
10-13-2003, 9:59 AM
I didn't see any new guys :toilet1:
 Alia
10-13-2003, 12:33 PM
My little sister posted here a few times. THAT will never happen again.
 sheaday6
10-13-2003, 10:47 PM
I told you man, I didn't touch her!
 Alia
10-13-2003, 11:16 PM
Apparently there was this LAME forum and that's where she was, but her posts got all edited by a mod and discouraged her from using my computer. I can't thank you guys enough, actually.
 Jester
10-13-2003, 11:35 PM
Not if you stop there.
 Alia
10-13-2003, 11:53 PM
How else shall I express my eternal gratitude?
 SyntheticGerbil
10-14-2003, 12:28 AM
You're sister's a tramp. Setion's a vamp.
 Alia
10-14-2003, 12:33 AM
I agree. Let's rule the world together.
 Skinkie
10-14-2003, 2:30 AM
... And what happened to the LAME forum? It was a good dumping grounds for bodies.
 Ray Jones
10-14-2003, 5:55 AM
:p

sombodywe've edited everythingscrewed it. finally the police came and cleaned the place .. :xp:

or something like that.

what a pity :( ..
 SyntheticGerbil
10-15-2003, 12:57 AM
That cross out line joke you started that message with did not make any sense and lacked most of the comedic value you were trying for. Just thought I would point that out.
 sheaday6
10-15-2003, 1:58 AM
I thought it was funny yeah it sucked
 Ray Jones
10-15-2003, 5:46 AM
one.. and one.. are two, and who are you..? aah.. hystericgarbage and shady4 2 from the newspapers headline, and look how they whine, now go crying booohooohoohoo.. :rolleyes:

lamers. i wasnt joking. at least not for you guysgirls. i was telling the truth and on the way to work it out for you .. girls.. now YOU screwed it again.

tum tum tuuummmm!!

:xp:

lol.
 Skinkie
10-15-2003, 1:08 PM
Reading that post made me dumber
 Ray Jones
10-15-2003, 1:45 PM
so everything works fine then.. the code was adapted from zak.

goodie goodie goodie.
 SyntheticGerbil
10-15-2003, 8:44 PM
http://www.teenoutreach.com/entertainment/wwwboard/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true)

I came upon these messages boards today and I was wondering why our board can't be anything like this. I mean this is truly gold found here, but in a way that it's patrons would never understand. It's hilarious in a way I can never be. It's funny like someone pissing all over the toilet paper in the last stall in the restroom.

I don't dare be that funny, I'm not worthy.

But no, in Sam and Max and Lucasforums and so on, we are all sarcastic twits with a horrible bite. And the rest don't seem to have a grasp of the English language. You filter as you may.

So I think someone should import some messageboard immigrants. Bring all your dumb friends from school. We need to talk about big trucks and fast cars and goth poetry from now on.

Oh, I'm dying!
 SyntheticGerbil
10-15-2003, 8:48 PM
IN OTHER WORDS, you would be much cooler if you typed things like this, Rayjones:

"There is this guy that I love. He told my aunt and my cousin that he wanted to be my friend that way we can get to better. But he wont talk to me. He stares @ me when I walk down the halls and he stares @ me when we pass each other. He is a Senior and I am a Sophomore. He is EXACTLY what I have been waiting for. He means EVERYTHING to me. Two of my friends are telling me that I am obsessed with him. But I'm not. What am I going to do? Feel free to write me @ P.O. Box 506 Palmer, TN 37365. I have a computer but no enternet. As soon as I get an E-mail address I WILL let you know. Please help me."

|What a mad bitch!
 sheaday6
10-15-2003, 9:40 PM
maybe he's just suprised at how ugly you are! Thats why he stares, but doesn't talk to you!
 Skinkie
10-16-2003, 12:36 AM
Maybe it's just lazy eye and he's not staring on purpose.
 SyntheticGerbil
10-16-2003, 1:02 AM
Maybe you guys should send her a letter or two... hegh.
 sheaday6
10-16-2003, 2:48 AM
have you priced stamps lately! I can't afford that!
 Ray Jones
10-16-2003, 6:54 AM
i am not as cool as you may think. i have that awful german accent and my jokes are terrible funny in a way normal persons never would understand. i am a nerd. i am a perv. i am the greatest spoothead of all. but i understand why there is no comparison of optimal. and this is my personal optimum.
the squareroot of -1 is i and i'm addicted to odd attractors.

so tell me.. which planet do yall come from?
 RoyTordesLegend
10-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Ray....anyone with a reasonably developed sense of humour, a liking for the finer things in life such as fine works of art, fast sports cars, fine food, and vintage wine would find your humour very much to their taste.

I would imagine it's rich content would be completely lost on young schoolboys who haven't yet developed real good taste......I raise a glass to you.

Don't apologise for being too highly developed for the forum regulars. Forgive them, and feel pity that they will probably end up working uninspiring 9-5 jobs, barely earning a living, and being sceptical and hypocritical characters.....
 STTCT
10-16-2003, 11:41 AM
This isn't you is it SG?

http://www.teenoutreach.com/entertainment/wwwboard/ubbhtml/Forum4/HTML/000453.html)

Somehow I can imagine you going to their forums and doing something like that

My personal favorite is - http://www.teenoutreach.com/entertainment/wwwboard/ubbhtml/Forum26/HTML/000033.html)

She's had her fu/cken kid at 9 years old?????!!!!
 Jester
10-16-2003, 4:17 PM
Aw, you know that the square root of -1 is i.

That's just cute.
 Ray Jones
10-16-2003, 5:58 PM
is it, isnt it? obviously as cute as you. girls get sooo crazy about it, just like you, right? i'm so proud. coz i only guessed it, as i always do, just like you? yeah. really. i have no idea what having any idea is. just like you. we fit together. but if i was you i wouldnt give much hope to it. i mean the huuuuge distance, you know? :xp:

roy: you're nuts man. :p cheers. :D .. cheers. cheers.. cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers..
cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheersch eerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers.

*roy and ray totally drunk, are painting the thread pink with green spots and duct taping the regulars to the floor. then they bop around on them naked and with sweaty feets*
 SyntheticGerbil
10-17-2003, 12:36 AM
"This isn't you is it SG?

http://www.teenoutreach.com/enterta...TML/000453.html")

Yes, I go to a teen forum and post about my skirt flying into the air and my "bum" showing. Good one, class insult. Better tell your parole officer.

THE SQUARE ROOT OF -1 ISN'T EXACTLY i, BECAUSE THAT REPRESENTS AN IMAGINATIVE NUMBER, OR A SUBSTITUTION IF YOU WILL, SO YOU CANNOT BE SO SURE OF YOURSELF. Hah, you dumb ****.

"Ray....anyone with a reasonably developed sense of humour, a liking for the finer things in life such as fine works of art, fast sports cars, fine food, and vintage wine would find your humour very much to their taste."

Oh man, don't get me started. We all have an idea of how off you are. It's not incredibly hard to see the obvious follies of enjoying fast sports cars (I bet you don't use your blinker you sick ****.) in order to make your cock and balls swell all over your steering wheel and that the talk of fine food probably indicates you are a fat slob and that the talk of wine indicates that you are probably a drunk fat slob with a disgustingly enlarged kidney.

And "fine works of art." Hah, most people that comment that they love "art," don't have a ****ing concept of what art is. In fact, someone is probably better off not knowing what art is. I've seen the leeches that gather on the whole fiasco. They like to go to stupid art galleries with shamelessly simple abstract works and say things like "Oh, they dark color on here must really show an inner derivation of suffering and oppression. This is very interesting." And then the dork's lackeys all follow it up with psuedo-intellectual comments like "Yes, indeed."

And if you're really talking about anime when you say "fine works of art." Please shut mouth. Now.
 Ray Jones
10-17-2003, 6:24 AM
i just have to say...

..sooooooo!!!!!! .. insulting. you sound like a real hiphoprapper, eyh. thats so cool. can i have an autograph?
hah yourself.
the square root of -1 is exactly i because it 's (0 + 1i) per definition. so it equals i.
dddd..ddd..ddumbass. hey i said it. cool. i am a rapper now. all i need now is rhymin skills, too. oh.. and sorry for the dumbass. i more meant drumNbass.

hey this seems like some serious discussion going on.. what do you say gerbil? we are like best friends now right? cool. perhabs i could be a regular of anything&everything? i could teach you german schimpfworts like verzeihmirsager if you want? then you could sound like a german hiphoprapper? or multilingual? you really could enhance your skills. seriously! and we could do more maths or even physics?
 RoyTordesLegend
10-17-2003, 6:24 AM
Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil
and that the talk of fine food probably indicates you are a fat slob

...I presume that by reading your in depth study of my post, that this theory can be applied to most posts. Thus I deduce that judging by:-

It's funny like someone pissing all over the toilet paper in the last stall in the restroom.

....that all the talk of toilet paper indicates you are probably a turd?

Gerbil, your interlectual "I've been on the planet for about 16 years and know it all" attitude really amuses me. Why do you think I take the p*ss out of your assertion that all of us twentysomethings "should get a job". You judge everyone by your own low standards. My appreciation for fine art is somewhat limited to the lifestyle it has provided me. From working in a mundane 9-5 job only a few months previous, I can now look forward to a life of comfort, after I realised that I was the fool for laughing at the rich people who bought abstract art..........now I sell it to them, do less work per week than I previously did in a day, and am well on course, God willing, to making my first million before I'm thirty (I'm currently 28).....

.....maybe I shouldn't bleat on..........I just can't help chuckling at you........your warped perspective on life will surely result in you missing all the opportunities laid down in front of you. As I once did, you'll probably consider a Ј5000 a year pay raise to be worthwhile.......

....hee hee hee......get used to that pointless wheel Gerbil.......you aint ever getting off it!

Love and respect to you all......including you Gerbil, I sincerely hope you do well with your life!:)
 Ray Jones
10-17-2003, 8:22 AM
Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

.. interlectual "I've been on the planet for about 16 years and know it all" attitude ..

i know that.. when i was 16 i had that attitude too. i was young, still a virgin and high on cocaine and pushed weed. beside this i did my abitur and after that i went to the army. what an experience.. you should try the bazooka..

now i'm a ninetofiver.. somehow. but what i am doing is my obsession. hmmm. admitted i dont think i'll make a single million with it.. but i have time.

i'm looking forward to our first milionaire party, roy. that will be fun. imagine.. we could buy all the pantees. ;)

:D

really. i'm serious.
 Skinkie
10-17-2003, 1:21 PM
Send me money
 sheaday6
10-18-2003, 1:20 PM
I can imagine roy and ray wearing little monicles and braiding eachother's hair...
 SyntheticGerbil
10-18-2003, 4:36 PM
Hah they are so full of each other. "Hiphoprapper." You are TWENTY EIGHT. And you are completely pathetic! You expect me to have any sort of respect for some jerk off who thinks because he is older, he has a tight grasp on what goes on in everyday life. You are TWENTY EIGHT, and you just made some stupid joke about the word "turd." Am I supposed to believe you actually have your roots in fine art? You guys really don't reflect any of what you advocate, as if you only advocate because you want to make yourself feel better. Because that nine to five job that you have at TWENTY EIGHT isn't all it's cracked up to be, and that you are hopelessly trying to horde away some sort of considered "decency" so that you can make youself feel better about your failure. I mean, you are TWENTY EIGHT and on a message board talking to people with an "interlectual "I've been on the planet for about 16 years and know it all" attitude." Great, man, wise words. I look up to being as "interlectual" as you one day.

Why don't you calm down on your talk of complete success, since you obviously HAVE THE TIME TO PITIFULLY ARGUE WITH A 17 YEAR OLD, considering how successful you are. Everyone envies you now that you have a 5000 pound raise. You must bme the talk of the technical support forums. Have some modesty, or you will never deserve any respect. But I'm sure that doesn't matter since you can drive your fast car with it's supercharger and carbon=fiber hood down to the Salvador Dali art gallery and understand what it is to be high brow.

As for ray, here is all the explanation needed:
"i was young, still a virgin and high on cocaine and pushed weed."
"you should try the bazooka.. "
"now i'm a ninetofiver.. somehow. but what i am doing is my obsession. "
"dddd..ddd..ddumbass. "
"pantees"

Seriously, I'm still not impressed. Above all, I have better English skills for my age than you two probably ever READ, so let's leave it at that.

And (0+1i) does not prove anything. I can say 2 is equal to (0+1(2)) and it's going to equal 2. i is still a representation of an IMAGINARY NUMBER. Get this IMAGINARY. It's created as a sort of substitution or hypothetical solution for problems with square rooting a negative. At least that's what I can grasp at the level of Calculus I am in. But even if it's not so true, it makes more sense than (0+1i).

oh yeah... STAR WARS ROCKKSK AND ROLLSN \m/ :yoda: :):):):):
 Ray Jones
10-18-2003, 5:15 PM
As for ray, here is all the explanation needed:
"i was young, still a virgin and high on cocaine and pushed weed."
"you should try the bazooka.. "
"now i'm a ninetofiver.. somehow. but what i am doing is my obsession. "
"dddd..ddd..ddumbass. "
"pantees"

Seriously, I'm still not impressed. Above all, I have better English skills for my age than you two probably ever READ, so let's leave it at that.

And (0+1i) does not prove anything. I can say 2 is equal to (0+1(2)) and it's going to equal 2. i is still a representation of an IMAGINARY NUMBER. Get this IMAGINARY. It's created as a sort of substitution or hypothetical solution for problems with square rooting a negative. At least that's what I can grasp at the level of Calculus I am in. But even if it's not so true, it makes more sense than (0+1i).

i'm not trying to impress anyone. and dubass is obviously one of your favorite words. and i would assume you like pantees too? if not.. why? err.. or why not? ;)

if you want perfect lang skills from me then lets talk german. lets find out what your skills would be like.
but i think it not about the skills that much? COMMUNICATION is the thing. in order to the "globilization" we have to develop a "common" language "representing" our planet (ok.. far faaaar in the future :)). i think english has a good chance to have a big influence to that common language. so why not concentrate to the communication part because as i see it there were no basic language ruls broken.
and i dont claim to be the best ..err englisher in here .. :p

and it's not an imaginary number it's an imaginary unit. expressing the imaginary part of a complex number containing a real and an imaginary part. and yes complex numbers are solving the problem of getting the square root from a negative number.
and (0+1i) is the correct term for the square root of -1. it expresses a realpart of 0 and an imaginary of 1.
sqrt(-1)= (0+1i)= i.
the brackets are official syntax. the official shortenend term for it is i. i would prove it, but it's a mathematic definition. i can post it if you want. but i'm sure someone like you would have a maths book that says everything about complex numers.

and sure (0+1(2))= 2 ..
thats so true like
(0+1i)= 1i= i= ((123.1344+21312*sqrt(23441)/(12122+ tan(77)))0+ (cos(0))i)

gimme som more. :dozey:

shady.. i could imagine you're loving it to lick out your ashtray but still this would say nothing about the size of your nipples. only that you obviously know fun. :rolleyes:
 sheaday6
10-19-2003, 12:12 AM
when the Imperial Court Jester of Aresen starts argueing about imaginary numbers on the Sam & Max message board, thats when you know thing ain't quite right.
 Ernil
10-19-2003, 1:33 AM
Ahoy, Gerbil. My name's Ernil. I've got tremendous English skills, and can correctly type a sentence with no problem. Am I worthy to talk to you yet?

I'm with Ray and Roy here. Why? Here's my thoughts...

You are TWENTY EIGHT

You are TWENTY EIGHT, and you just made some stupid joke about the word "turd."

Because that nine to five job that you have at TWENTY EIGHT isn't all it's cracked up to be, and that you are hopelessly trying to horde away some sort of considered "decency" so that you can make youself feel better about your failure.

-That-a-way to show your extreme knowledge of life out of School. I suppose what you know of it far surpasses what Roy and Ray know. It seems that your perception of 28 year olds has been molded by going to the Cinema, or watching the movie "City Slickers" one too many times.
I, though, will keep my mouth shut on this subject. Why? I'm 16. I don't know much about this such nonsence, and I admit it. It makes me feel smarter than rambling off things; such as you did.

I bet you don't use your blinker you sick ****.

-Good one, bud man. Hey, it doesn't matter if it made no sence in the least bit. At least you cussed.;)

I've seen the leeches that gather on the whole fiasco. They like to go to stupid art galleries with shamelessly simple abstract works and say things like "Oh, they dark color on here must really show an inner derivation of suffering and oppression. This is very interesting." And then the dork's lackeys all follow it up with psuedo-intellectual comments like "Yes, indeed."

And Oh NO!, you don't understand why they do it? Thats good reason to make fun, and at the same try, make yourself seem like a bad-ass. Keep-a-trying, bud man.

And if you're really talking about anime when you say "fine works of art." Please shut mouth. Now.

Who insinuated that they were talking about anime? Next time, try asking them "Are you talking about Anime?" They can come back with the truth: "No." You accept their statement, walk away smiling, happy, and you don't come off as a ditzy 17-year-old boy.

Much Love,
Ernil

Oh Yes! And
P.S. I find it odd that the same person that posted:

also posted...
oh yeah...STAR WARS ROCKKSK AND ROLLSN \m/
 Alia
10-19-2003, 1:49 AM
Aw, come on guys, don't cross them in their own territory. It's frightfully unnecessary.
 Ernil
10-19-2003, 2:03 AM
And Andy comes along to keep her 3 men safe.
How sweet, Andy.

I'm snug back in my MI home and back under control.;)
 Jester
10-19-2003, 3:26 AM
Please try and keep this sort of draffy display to blogs.
 Setion
10-19-2003, 3:38 AM
Being my thread, I suppose I should put something in it

Some of you: I could not acheive your level of stupidity if I ate hydrochloric acid while standing on my head.

To the rest: Stop bickering.
 Skinkie
10-19-2003, 4:31 AM
Hooray your back, ....sic em, sic em all.
 Ray Jones
10-19-2003, 7:06 AM
Originally posted by sheaday6
when the Imperial Court Jester of Aresen starts argueing about imaginary numbers on the Sam & Max message board, thats when you know thing ain't quite right.

its an imaginary UNIT.. not number. gerbil talked about imaginary numbers. but what we're talking about was the imaginary part of a COMPLEX number. :xp:

so when shady4 2 dont get things right, i suppose everything is right.

lol.

setion.. you can achieve a certain level of stupidy by not knowing that hydrochloric acid obviously is a drink. but on the other hand .. is not to know something stupidy? .. i dont know .. :D
 sheaday6
10-19-2003, 2:41 PM
OH GOD, did I say "imaginary numbers"!? How frightfully embarrassing!
 Ray Jones
10-19-2003, 5:54 PM
no. just no? .. or.. yes. just yes? or what?

no. just no. wether.. nor.. mmmmm.. no.

i know what i'm talking about. you dont know what i'm talking about. nothing frightfully about imaginary numbers nothing embarrassing too. why? we both seem to love imaginary numbers. just like we both seem to love our imaginary friends. .. wasnt your imaginary friend the one who told you to lick your ashtray? .. it must have been so because my imaginary friend told me he told your imaginary friend to tell you to do it and he told my imaginary friend that he can tell me you did it and just love it. so why dont you go and do it again this time with a not emptied ashtray. then return to this place and give another sniffy comment. i'll wait here for you and take the time you need.

ready, set, go.
 RoyTordesLegend
10-19-2003, 6:41 PM
Ha ha.....ever thought of becoming a rent boy Gerbil? You'd be excellent at it.....you've swallowed all the toss I've given you so far!!!:p

...hee hee hee, what a guy!!!
 sheaday6
10-19-2003, 7:34 PM
Gee Ray, I think you missed my point: No one gives a **** about your imaginary numbers! The fact that you even brought them up just goes to show how pathetic you really are. And stop calling me "shady", you're embarrassing yourself.
 Ray Jones
10-19-2003, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by sheaday6
Gee Ray, I think you missed my point: No one gives a **** about your imaginary numbers! The fact that you even brought them up just goes to show how pathetic you really are. And stop calling me "shady", you're embarrassing yourself.

UNIT shady4 2 IMAGINARY UNIT. :p ..
and i dont brought it up the way it turn out to be.. i dont ever wanted anybody to care about it. but three of you decided to do so on their own.. you included.. :dozey: and i never talked about imaginary numbers before gerbil did. :D err.. ;) .. no.. :D

oh.. and i call you shady4 2 .. embarrassing if you dont get this, my, f-in point :xp: .. and i dont mind embarrassing my self.. especially in a forum .. especially not in the samNmax forum.
..i just have fun here. yap. and no matter what you do.. i'll have even more fun with that. yes. actually i find you're a witty old codger and you really know how to break **** down.
 SyntheticGerbil
10-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Oh this is garbage, we are on different communication levels. Regulars have an eye for satire and can see through pokes and jabs. Invaders are overly dramatic and completely lost upon the (Dare I say it?!) superior words of others. I find it wrong to have a superiority complex. It's a bit daft. But look at what I'm given to work with here!

Things made more sense when I was a mod...

SO ANYWAY<S I BEAT BOX HIPHOP RAPPER WITH MY COOL **** ASS **** TWAT ATTITUDE RESIGN FROM MAKING JOKES ABOUT BIG PENISED WHITE PEOPLE NOT USING THEIR BLINKERS ALL OVER AMERICA AS THAT WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH< BECAUSE I CRuese c**** **** Wit Starewars WARS ROCK ON :yoda: SMILEY NEVER HAVE ENOUGN SMILEY BECAUSE I NEED A SIG A SIG A BIG ONE THAT SAYS SOMETHING PITHY AND CLEVER BECAUSE I AM INTERNET WARRIOR.

eghh... I weep openly.
Page: 1 of 2