Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moff Seerdon's Revenge

Page: 1 of 1
 trainee
04-25-2001, 8:15 PM
In this level 15, I always came up short with Friendly Save, 50 or 51 saves. Only 5 short from the gold. And I tried it with X, V,and Naboo. The result was the same. advise please.
 Redwing
04-26-2001, 7:51 AM
Keep trying. Do NOT destroy bacta containers. Kill all AT-STs FIRST! Then turbolasers (they'll shoot thru bacta to get you) then missle turrets, then bombers, lastly fighters. With the V-wing, careful! Seeker clusters will go right through bacta containers to get to enemies!
You need speed for this level, to get to the bacta before it's destroyed. The X-wing's S-foils, the V-wing's scram jets, and the A-wing and N-1's thrust MUST be used as often as possible. I recommend the V-wing if you have trouble getting enemies down fast enough. Use seeker clusters for fighters, turbolasers and missle turrets if the bacta won't be endangered, and use rapid-fire mode to take out AT-STs. Just don't overheat!

Hope that helps.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Rogue Renegade
05-25-2001, 12:30 PM
Excellent advice Redwing! I had to experiment scores of times before getting gold. As you mentioned:

1. Do not "hide" behind bacta containers as the lasers/missiles will try to go through them to get to you. Attack from above as much a possible.
2. Time is critical to saves, don't mess around -- know what & when to shoot and destroy in order.
3. The V-wing is great for taking down TIE and Seerdon's ship, but NOT for the lasers/missiles around bacta containers -- they'll "go through" the bacta to hit your enemies.

I have great success with the X-wing on this level (much better than the N-1), but ultimately the V-wing was needed (for me) to bring down Seerdon within the Gold-level time limits.

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
 Redwing
05-26-2001, 5:52 AM
I've got gold on this level---
Almost with an X-WIng
Barely with a N-1 and an A-WIng
30 secs-1 min to spare with the V-WIng. The seekers are very key here, and rapid-fire mode works to an extent.

------------------
 Rogue15
05-27-2001, 8:27 PM
and you got there...without cheating?

*looks at post count...sees it's 999* screams
 Rogue9
05-28-2001, 6:51 PM
actually it says 998 on this page http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)
 The Master
05-29-2001, 10:25 PM
 Redwing
05-31-2001, 4:14 AM
Weeelllll....

------------------
 Genota
07-13-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by trainee
In this level 15, I always came up short with Friendly Save, 50 or 51 saves. Only 5 short from the gold. And I tried it with X, V,and Naboo. The result was the same. advise please.
yeah, i beat it all the time, but its the skm(seeker cluster missiles) that shot through bacta to fail me.:mad:
 Martins
07-13-2002, 11:33 AM
i always go after the misles, then the dubes, then at sts, then turbos, then the squints
 Genota
07-13-2002, 11:36 AM
i do it all in 1 time, with the skm of course!:D
 Lynk Former
07-13-2002, 6:21 PM
best thing to do is go for this in order:

1. AT-ST's
2. Turbolasers
3. Dupes (Bombers)
4. Squints (Interceptors)
5. Seerdon
Page: 1 of 1