Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Golds

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
04-23-2001, 4:16 AM
I've been slacking for waaaay to long in RS, so I decided to start going for the gold again. I got gold in Beggar's Canyon, then the Imperial Construction Yards, then Corellia. Now I'm trying Kile 2. Anyone got pointers? I'm always at 58% accuracy instead of 60 and 15-30 seconds late.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Wade Vox
04-23-2001, 4:28 PM
Try using the N-1. Much faster than the Y-Wing.
 rebel alliance
04-24-2001, 12:47 AM
umm for time when you destroy the space port when you go for the exit imediatley turn right (180) and for accuracy try bombing large groups of civilians or the troops at the civilains 30 kills with one bomb is good. and try to limit your shots
 Redwing
04-24-2001, 6:21 AM
Well with the N-1 you get the speed but accuracy's a real problem. With the Y-wing, you get great bombs but you move so slow I can't stand it (remember the A-wing's my favorite craft)

------------------
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-24-2001, 10:52 AM
This is going to sound kinda crazy but it works. All right, take out the sensors and barracks 1st then there is that mountain that you can fly around and chase squints, ram your fighter in to the wall at its smallest point, if done correctly the strange feeling you will feel will be you being splattered on a wall, but when you come back you will be at the space port!
 rebel alliance
04-24-2001, 3:43 PM
good tip ummmm i'm suspecting rogue9
 Redwing
04-25-2001, 5:38 AM
Well you could also ram the Y-wing thru the wall, I've done it before...(of course you need full shields and if you manage it you'll be down to almost no shields)

------------------
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-25-2001, 10:43 AM
RE: good tip ummmm i'm suspecting rogue9

Rogue9?
 trainee
04-25-2001, 6:21 PM
I hate this level which is the only one I could finish but never in time.( no medal at all). I always got lost in the mountains. Now I don't even play this level at all. Is there any path or check point I could follow?
 Redwing
04-26-2001, 7:39 AM
Yep. From the starting point, take all left turns to reach the barracks and sensor array. The when the arrays and barracks are destroyed, and Imperial shuttle will come down in a cutscene (to survey damage?) and wll fly towards the spaceport to land on one of the buildings there. Follow it a few times and eventually you'll memorize the path it takes and you'll no longer have to wait for it. (as it flies around really slowly---actually about Y-wing speed http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) )

------------------
 Redwing
04-26-2001, 7:40 AM
Originally posted by Rogue-for-Higher:
RE: good tip ummmm i'm suspecting rogue9

Rogue9?

He thinks you're a puppet name for someone else here. Are you? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-26-2001, 11:25 AM
RE:He thinks you're a puppet name for someone else here. Are you?

Nope, I'm new here.
 Rogue9
04-26-2001, 1:23 PM
What someone new can't arrive geez guys.

welcome to the board Rogue-For-Higher http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
Page: 1 of 1