Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The plans of death

Page: 1 of 4
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 11:18 AM
Ok, this is my first RPG, so I hope you will like it...
Rules:
Well, normal ones, no godmode, no oneliners etc....
And, please don't have these supercharacters like: I am made of unbreakable steel, and I have the power of six Lukes....
You know what I mean...

Name: Shade Retylinga
Weapons: E-11 Blaster
Race: Human
Ship: "The Lost Star"

Mission:
We have recieved information that on the Imperial Star Destroyer "Death of Glory" secret plans for a new super weapon are being hidden. As the Destroyer is located far from New Republic bases, we are sending in some mercenaires.
The missions is highly dangerous, and the pay is 50.000 credits per person.

Shade read through the message again, while waiting to see if someone was going to show up for the "ad" that had been put up.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 11:50 AM
Bwahahaa :D

Name: Tepe Gurzar
Race: Human, male
Guns: Imperial repeater rifle
Armor: A red clone suit like in Episode 2
Ship: Modified TIE-fighter, changes: more room to carry
stuff/people.

Tepe steps to the meeting place((Where ever it is :p )) his red armor shining and his helmet attached to the "belt" of the armor.
"Hello... The name's Tepe..." He walked next to Shade.
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 11:52 AM
(((((((opps, meeting place is a bar. Of course:D ))))))

Shade greets Tepe and asks him to sit down
"So, you know if anyone else coming?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Tepe sits next to Shade.
"No, I usually do everything alone..."
Tepe orders a beer. The barkeeper brings the beer and stays next to Tepe.
Barkeeper: "What are you doing here? You should be in jail..."
Tepe: "Dont plan what you cant do George."
Barkeeper: "I dont use that name anymore!"
Barkeeper walks to the backroom angry.
Tepe then puts his helmet on and gives a mini-radio to Shade.
"Use it to contact me from anywhere..."
Then Tepe drinks the beer and then is quiet
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 5:53 PM
Tepe looked the time bored.
"Woah... The clock's kinda much... Should we go rest in the motel not so far from here?"
Tepe stands up, looks at Shade for a while and then to the barkeeper taking he's Stormtrooper rifle out.
"Oh ****..." Tepe presses a button in the belt and a weak shield comes around him.
He takes the Imperial repeater rifle out and blasts the life out of the barkeeper.
"Ummh... Shade... We should go now... I think..."
Some Republic soldiers run throught the door shouting "Freeze!! Don't move or we will shoot you!!".
Tepe just looked the soldiers, threw a thermal detonator next to them and it blowed them up. Tepe runs throught the door and towards the closest, abandoned warehouse. "Oh ****... I gotta sleep here then... Well... My sleeping bag is in my ship... Goddammit!"
Tepe starts running away from the warehouse and soon is near the local Hangar.
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 6:10 PM
Shade looks as Tepe runs away and decides to get some sleep on the spot, not to miss any other mercenaries ((((Wink, wink people.......))))
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 2:39 AM
(Out of character: I'm using my character Zofire Fett. She's a bounty hunter. Her info is on the Character Data Bank, the third page. :D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unboarding her ship, Zofire looks at the datapad with the info about the hiring of mercanies. "I could use an extra money." Zofire says to R9, her R2 unit.

When Zofire and R9 unboard the Slave II, Zofire hears a blast coming from the local restaurant, "What the hell was that?" She then walks cautiously towards the restaurant with her hand on her modified blaster rifle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: If anyone wants to read my RPG with Zofire Fett in it, here's the link. The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91240) )
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 4:46 AM
Tepe allmost bumps to Zofire when he jumps to a safe little alley.
"Dammit..." Tepe puts his Repeater rifle in his bag and looks Zofire.
"Oh... Hello... Can you see the guards?"
Zophar says no and Tepe comes out of the alley.
"Youre a bounty hunter?... I can lead you to the meeting place if you are here for the mission..."
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 10:42 AM
"Yeah. I'm here for that. Why you're running away from guards?" She pauses for a second and says, "Let me guess, you have a problem with the New Republic?" R9 whistles and beeps when Zofire finished talking.

"Anyways, my name is Zofire Fett. And yours?" She then waits for Tepe to reply back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: What planet are we on?)
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 11:16 AM
(((((((((Tatooine)))))))))
Shade looks up as he sees Tepe walk in with Zofire.
"Well then, there are three of us then. That's better then me going alone."
Shade grins and gives Zofire and Tepe the mission info
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 2:49 PM
Zofire takes the info that Shade gave her. She looks at it and says, "A Star Destroyer? We are expected to destroy a Star Destroyer? Is this thing incomplete,? Because I highly doubt we can destroyer a complete Star Destroyer. Maybe if we put explosives from the inside we can destroy it, but the thing is going to be fully secured. I thought we were going to do something else than this."

R9 whistles and moans lowly.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 2:59 PM
"Well, the plan is this: We sneak onto the ship somehow, tries to steal the plans and maybe blow it up, if we fail, the fleet will be called in and destroy the thing."
"So, if we fail, were dead"
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 3:46 PM
"So in that case, we have to do this successfully." Zofire replies. "Sure as hell don't wanna die."

R9 beeps and whistles. "I didn't catch your names." Zofire says to Shade and Tepe.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 3:48 PM
"Im sorry, Shade at your service, and this is Tepe"
Shade thinks for a moment, then continues:
"Say, have you ever met a Twi-Lek named Nat'me, angry, red?"

((((((((Are there not anyone else who wants to join???)))
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 4:28 PM
"I've met many Twi'leks, but I'm not familiar to that name." Zofire says. She then says, "Do you know that person?"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:33 PM
"Nat'me? Yes, I do. She usually calls me and tells me what an idiot I am, but I haven't heard from her in three months now..."
Shade looked at the time and got to his feet.
"Well, we better get going, do you have ships? I can take extra passangers."
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:41 PM
Name: Seth Greco
Race: Human
Ship: The rouge trickster
Bio: After the gang split up (again) after the corellian job (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107176). Greco decided to try his hand in being a mercenary.
------
*Greco enters the bar and approaches Shade*
Greco: You the one with the star destroyer job?
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:43 PM
"That would be me, good to have another one onboard"
Shade shakes hand with Seth
"Im Shade, thats Tepe and thats Zofire Heres the info on the job."
Shade hands Seth a datapad
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 4:47 PM
"I have my own ship" Tepe sayed looking Shade.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:49 PM
"Ok, everybodys ready? Get to your ships."
Shade walked to his own ship and sended the coordinates to the other ships and then blasted into hyperspace.
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 4:49 PM
"I have my own ship. Thanks for the offer though." Zofire says to Shade. Zofire heads to her ship as R9 follows her. On board the ship, she checks the coordinates. "Hmm. Interesting." She says to R9.
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:50 PM
Greco got into his ship, and blasted off.
"this guy is nuts." He said to himself "i like him"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:52 PM
(((((Se my post. Sorry for me moving to fast. Wanted to get the action going..)))))))

As soon as Shade had arrived at the asteroid belt where the Destroyer had been sighted last.
"Ok, the problem is how to get onto the ship.. If someone has a cloaking device we could use that. Or we could try to use my ship since its a Imperial Shuttle, they will probably let us board."
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 4:53 PM
"I'm afraid my ship does not have a cloaking device nor does my suit." She says over the intercom.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:56 PM
"Well, we have to check with Seth and Tepe then..."
Shade scanned the asteroid belt, looking for the Destroyer.
He found it, and sended the info to the others.
"Well, its pretty small, and don't have any fighters out for the moment what I can see. This thing starts out well"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:59 PM
"I have two." Said Greco "I'll use one, who wants the other?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 5:07 PM
"Hey! I could go check there. My ship's an ex-TIE-fighter" Tepe said to the telecom putting his helmet on.
"Stay out of their radar range... I'm goin' in! Yeehaw!!!" Tepe's ship goes close range at the Destroyer with the closing speed.
"Turn to other channel... They could be listening..." Tepe is now allmost at the Hangar gate's and he lowers the speed.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 5:09 PM
"He's crazy"
Shade commented.
"Ok, then Zofire takes the other cloaking device and I will try to bluff my way in. Hows that sound?"
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 5:11 PM
"Ok. I'll take it. We gotta meet a a space station so I can recieve the cloaking device." Zofire says over the intercom.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 5:16 PM
"Why not just land on an asteroid?"
Shade asked when an alarm went off inside his ship.
"Damn! Engine failure! I have to land!"
Shade tried to land as soft as possible on the asteroid but hit his head in the ceiling.
"Well, then, I would need a pickup right now"
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 5:19 PM
Zofire navigates the Slave II on the asteroid that Shade's ship hit. "Shade come in, are you there Shade? What went wrong?"

The Slave II lands safely on the asteroid.
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 5:41 PM
Greco lands on the asteroid, and sweeps it with his sensors. He grags a space suit, and begins scouting the place where Shade crash landed.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 5:50 PM
Few minutes later Tepe's ship fly's next to the asteroid with five fighters breathing on his neck.
"Dammit..." Tepe destroys two of them and the little asteroids do the rest.
"That was close..." Tepe lands to the asteroid where everyone else are
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 7:24 PM
Shade wakes up and looks around.
"Stupid ship"
He gets his blaster and grabs a space suit and walks out of the ship.
He spots Seth and walks to him
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 7:50 PM
Zofire waits in her ship and checks her radar to see if any enemy fighters are around. She presses a button and speaks thru the intercom. "I'm afraid that Star Destroyer isn't around anymore. Must have hyperspaced out of it's current spot."
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 9:04 PM
"Damn it! Ok, we will have to try and find it again. Any ideas?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 10:06 PM
"Check for any imperial outposts and controlled space in the directon they went."
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Name:Apologetic Goeus
Weapons:Green Light saber
Race:Human
Ship: "Light in darkness"
Bio:Jedi knight. A loner but, willing to assist against the empire.

Apologetic flys in his ship and notices a stardestroyer on his scopes. He reaches to engage hyperdrive and then he senses something and Zooms on his scopes. He notices ships on a nearby asteroid. "They could need help." he says and lands on the asteroid.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 6:15 AM
"Well... I know where the destroyer is... But... Its near a planet..."
Tepe opens his fighter's door and comes out with his red armor allmost shining when a little rock bumps into Tepe making him fell.
"Goddamnit!!! F*cking rocks..." Tepe takes his repeater rifle out and starts blasting the rocks to peaces.
"Hey guys... Watch out for space slugs..."
Tepe gets on his feet and notices that Arc is allmost in someones ship and then he gets back on his Fighter. He flys near Apologetics ship informating the others about it.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 7:53 AM
Shade examines his engine
"Well, all I need is a new power unit for this engine. I should have changed it months ago."
He then spots Geous ship
"Watch out! It can be an imperial!"
He pulls out his gun and aims at the ship.
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:34 PM
"The empire stopped using that model months ago" Said Greco.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 2:38 PM
Shade takes a closer look and realises Seth is right.
"Well then, can anyone try to contact the ship? And does anyone have a spare power cell?"
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:44 PM
"I don't, used mine a couple days ago."
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 2:46 PM
"Damn it.... I don't want to leave my ship here. Oh well, I place a beacon on it so I can pick it up later..."
Shade walks to Seths ship.
"Say, where do I squeese myself in?"
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 3:19 PM
Apologetic comes out of his ship and thinks"Those guys could be imperial better keep close watch." and aproaches them and listens in. He hears "Does anyone have a spare power cell" and he remembers having one back on the ship. He walks up and introduces him self. "Hello im Apologetic a jedi knight I have a powercell but are you imperial?"
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 3:34 PM
"anywhere you want."
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 3:36 PM
"That depends on the situation. Im a mercenary."
Shade greets the jedi.
"So, what are you doing here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 3:39 PM
Tepes fighter lands near the Jedi and Tepe comes out with his red armor shining.
"Bounty hunter's the profession... And you are?"
 Darth NeoVenom
10-11-2003, 5:17 PM
Zofire comes out of the Slave II in her silver and black Mandalorian armor and introduces herself to Apologetic, "My name is Zofire Fett and I'm a Bounty Hunter."
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 6:35 PM
"Heloo all I am Apologetic but you can call me Apo I came to the asteroid when i was wandering around and foud you near a star destroyer so i came to help. I take it your not imperial considering i havent had to draw my saber yet so why are you here?"
Page: 1 of 4