Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where do I download stuff from?!

Page: 1 of 1
 SlapNut
10-05-2003, 12:11 PM
well this is not like JK2 where i'd just go to www.jediknightii.net) and download heaps of files and such, cos i havnt found a realiable good site that supplies a lot of JA files that i can download, if u know of one please tell me, btw i love this game so far, but i cant get passed the atst, or get onto a MP game, seeya
 Master William
10-05-2003, 12:16 PM
www.lucasfiles.com)

www.jk2files.com)

Now show me the money.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
10-05-2003, 12:19 PM
Well the game hasn't really been out that long, mate.
Still, you could try PC Gamemods:
http://pcgamemods.com/5/)

B.
 |GG|Carl
10-05-2003, 12:39 PM
There are some pretty old skins and models at the jediknightii.net (http://www.jediknightii.net) file archive. They were created for JO, but works fine in JA.(Only the skins and models does! Not the maps!)

But like Blackout said, for JA, pcgamemods (http://pcgamemods.com/5/) is best.
 Agen
10-05-2003, 1:13 PM
Alot of maps work fine.
www.jediknight.net) - just like jkii.net
The game hasn't got any tools released so the community isn't exactly active in the editing bit :p
 Kurgan
10-05-2003, 5:02 PM
www.jediknightii.net) the old JK2.net files section is still up. I only post this here because many of the old files work fine in JA. Check it out (in addition to the other sites posted above).

Also www.massassi.net) has a lot of Jedi Outcast and probably some JA now too.
 King Jezuz Pie
10-05-2003, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Also www.massassi.net) has a lot of Jedi Outcast and probably some JA now too.

Unfortunately they are experiencing some problems with the file server atm, but they are one of the best JK skins site imho!
 SlapNut
10-06-2003, 2:07 AM
yeah i know of lucasfiles and jk2files but they dont have much, yah i know it hasnt been out long but i hope they get a move on, so jkii.net's files do workin ja? cool, im getting some, thanks
 Kurgan
10-06-2003, 4:38 AM
Most of the mods created for JK2 will work in JA, though some work better than others.

The easiest ones to get to work are the new player models and skins. Maps may require tweaking (and without JA specific tools you have to do a lot of work arounds and converting, something the guys on the Editing forum know more about than I).

The same goes for mods (game play changing stuff) parts of them may work, but the games are different, so more than likely they'l be full of bugs in JA until somebody tweaks them for the new game or starts from scratch.

So go for it.. until lots of new JA stuff comes out, many of the old JK2 things work just fine.
 Crow_Nest
10-06-2003, 4:55 AM
They also have some in www.lucasfiles.com)
Page: 1 of 1