Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crix

Page: 1 of 1
 RaptorAlien
10-04-2003, 9:07 PM
I understand Blade is creating a Crix Madine model.

Now, is it for the Mod (I assume so, why make two?) or for himself?

Anyway, I was thinking about Hap's Imperial Officer model, and wouldn't it make sense that Crix would have the same uniform and thus, the same model?

No big deal, but I share Hap's attention to detail (though unfortunately none of his or any of the teams modeling skills), and I as just kinda curious...

Edit: Damn, should have put this in the Mohc thread...
 TK-8252
10-04-2003, 9:25 PM
Yeah, Infinity Blade is making his Crix Madine model for the Dark Forces mod. I don't think that Hap has any plans to make a Crix model, though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I asked the same question about Crix. Lookie here! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108822)
 Benevolence
10-05-2003, 2:40 AM
Originally posted by RaptorAlien
I understand Blade is creating a Crix Madine model.
Anyway, I was thinking about Hap's Imperial Officer model, and wouldn't it make sense that Crix would have the same uniform and thus, the same model?

By the time he was delivered to the Imperial Detention Facility, they probably had given him some sort of detainee uniform as he was, at that point, no longer an Imperial Officer.
 RaptorAlien
10-05-2003, 5:17 AM
Whoa, didn't catch that TK.

Well that's settled. I guess y'all can just ignore this thread...

*slinks away...*
 Katarn07
10-05-2003, 1:46 PM
Nope, you were right Raptor. Crix is wearing an Imperial uniform in both the game and this mod. Go to IB's page and check out Crix. He's in a dirty gray uniform that's ripped :)
 CortoCG
10-05-2003, 3:57 PM
rapped? lol
Page: 1 of 1