Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to minimize? And also taking screenshots

Page: 1 of 1
 AndiH
10-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Sorry if these two questions have come up before and already been answered but i couldn't find them within the first 3 pages of this forum so i guessed they were never bought up here.

So my problem is that i can't minimize it, does anyone know how i could?

My second problem is taking screenshots of the game, i binded 'levelshot' to a key but everytime i take a screenshot it just over writes the first screenshot. But thats not the only problem, i went to look at the screenshot and it was very small.. i'm sure i am using a much larger resoloution in the game then what the screenshort churned out. Maybe my best bet would be to use a 3rd party screenshot caputer? But i'm too lazy to find a right one.

Any help would be appreciated guys.
 JediLurker
10-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Try 'bind X screenshot' instead of level shot. There's a utility either in the files section or on jk3files.com that lets you minimize, I believe.
Page: 1 of 1