Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So is seige like saga?

Page: 1 of 1
 shukrallah
10-03-2003, 12:00 AM
Im just wondering, is seige like saga.

For those that dont know saga was a hidden multiplayer game mode for jk2. Raven didnt make any maps for it, i started on one, but didnt bother to finish. There was one custom made map that i know of. Anyways, it had objectives, and it was team based, i never bothered to play it though (i dont think there were any servers) anyways, is simular? I know seige is way more advanced than saga, but is it close?
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 12:48 AM
I never played SAGA so I can't say. Did Saga have classes?
 |GG|Carl
10-03-2003, 6:20 AM
Saga was more like Team FFA.
It didn't have classes.
And in saga, you got 4 objectives, And had to finish them without and swoops or at-sts.

Siege is better.
 Gabrobot
10-03-2003, 6:29 AM
I think that Saga was the very basic beginnings of what became Siege. As I think about it, Siege has everything that was in Saga (two teams, and certain objectives which had to be accomplished by one of the teams in a set amount of time, while the other has to keep the other team from finishing in that time), but has many more features such as: class types, vehicles, different ways of accomplishing objectives, ICARUS II scripting...
Page: 1 of 1