Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It may be only me, but... (sabers and sound mod replacement)

Page: 1 of 1
 Master William
10-02-2003, 7:16 PM
I have gotten bored of these sounds that are included in JA, so I decided to download a little saber mod called Pre-sabers 1.0.

To begin with, this makes the saber cores more clear, and fixes that ''sharp'' look.

Also, a very cool saber-on sound is added, aswell a saber-off one, and the swinging sounds are from the movies, mixed from Episode 4/5/6.

It may be only me, but I just love using this... :)

Check it out here (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=113)
 Kusanavi
10-02-2003, 9:19 PM
Yeah I've been using it since it was released ;) pretty damn cool,I enjoy it a lot so I recommend it ^_^
 Kurgan
10-02-2003, 10:04 PM
You can also grab a character voice pack that replaces some of the taunts and sounds of the MP characters (you know, the ones who "lost" their unique taunts and got the "take that!" generic ones instead... like Desann, Chiss, etc).

Amazing how subtle changes can enhance the experience.. ; )
 Master William
10-03-2003, 12:09 PM
Where can I find this taunt pack? I want Desanns taunt back, it rocked, the new taunts that some characters got just sucks.

Where?
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 7:13 PM
pcgamemods.com

JK2 original voices pack (JA section)
Page: 1 of 1