Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

darth maul

Page: 1 of 1
 kevin42786
10-02-2003, 12:17 AM
I would like a model of Darth Maul for JA. I don't know how to skin so I was wondering if anyone was working on one. I know there is a skin of Maul for Jedi Outcast, but I could only get it to work in multi-player. Is there a way to make that skin work in the single player game?
 Cosmos Jack
10-02-2003, 1:30 AM
...........:o Typing "helpusobi1" or "devmapall" and then typing "playermodel maul" doesn't work for me.

I think you are confused between "modeling" and "skinning." What do you want?
(1) A model is the base of any character in the game.
(2) A skin is the texture on that model. You can have the same model and different skins to make different characters.

There is a lot of posts in the forums about putting a new player models in SP. Why don't you try looking them up. It's already been addressed. :rolleyes:

Why don't you try this thread for more info........
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112998&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)
 kevin42786
10-02-2003, 1:37 AM
I was talking about skinning. But I saw the post about adding skins after I posted this. Thanks though.
 WhiteShdw
10-02-2003, 9:46 PM
Originally posted by Cosmos Jack
...........:o Typing "helpusobi1" or "devmapall" and then typing "playermodel maul" doesn't work for me.

I think this only works when there's an NPC file for a model. So it might work if you make an NPC file based on the custom Maul model and then just type playermodel"npcname", where NPCname is the name you gave to your Maul NPC.
Page: 1 of 1