Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Honor Madness starting in JA

Page: 1 of 1
 griff38
10-01-2003, 2:30 PM
Seems a new form of "honor" insanity is growing in the JA community.

The last half dozen times I have played power duel, I get these paired teams who don't play together but take turns to play the single player. ITS NOT FAIR 2 ON 1 they say.

I usually prefer to play solo against 2, but when I play pairs I get, "HEY no fair 2 on 1!" Usually the 2nd paired player stands off and waits to fight,

what the Hell is that?

For anyone who thinks 2 on 1 is not fair,

GO PLAY REGULAR DUEL! STAY OUT OF POWER DUELS!!!

PLEASE!
 Master William
10-01-2003, 2:34 PM
Man those are stupid, it is not honor you're talking about, but why do they think Power duel is made as it is?

ffs, the Single guy has 150 hp, while they have 100 and are more vulnerable.

I think it's more like ''Retardness is growing in JA''
 Danyael
10-01-2003, 2:46 PM
i agree, they need to go to a regular duel server if they want 1vs1. Power duels are more fun, and actually force you to think more and use more combos, making your more skilled with your saber. so Off with there heads I say.. Just Kill Em! lol
 Darth Kaan
10-01-2003, 2:55 PM
Just play the game and stay away from servers run by and full of dweebs.

Problem solved!
 griff38
10-01-2003, 3:20 PM
Originally posted by Darth Kaan

Problem solved!

TOUCHE...............
 Luc Solar
10-01-2003, 3:24 PM
I think I'll log on to a power duel server and when those two guys attack, I'll just flick my saber off and declare peeze. :)
 Kidso
10-01-2003, 3:30 PM
Ok I'm gonna say this and I want you all to read cause this is really good, ok here it is..

Kick them out, they suck and don't understand how power dual is made to be so just boot them, they will learn the hard way.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
10-01-2003, 3:47 PM
:rofl: Oh dear...
I wish it were that simple, I really do. On the plus side, I might get a decent game of JO in again if they've all migrated over to JA. That kind of 'player' is the reason I just can't be bothered with MP at the moment.

Ah well... SP and bots for a while longer then ;)

B.
 Rad Blackrose
10-01-2003, 3:55 PM

Problem solved!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Otherwise, I think Blackout took the words right out of my mouth.
 Prime
10-01-2003, 4:12 PM

Problem solved! It sounds so easy when you say it...
 Master William
10-01-2003, 5:28 PM
Just be the single saberist, and don't worry if they decide to fight 1 v 1 against you, it's just better for you, easier win.

So either way, if you are a single saberist, no problems will occur
 Darth Kaan
10-01-2003, 5:29 PM
Originally posted by Prime
It sounds so easy when you say it...

Well...I didnt say it would be easy.

Birds of a feather flock together but eagles fly alone. A very selective "favorites" list is the best revenge.
 Kusanavi
10-01-2003, 6:44 PM
For those "honorable" players out there in JA who host servers please add something like "Fight with honor" to the server name.
Page: 1 of 1