Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need somone to teach me how to fight.

Page: 1 of 1
 Telsia
10-01-2003, 11:44 AM
Might sound embarasing but I need to follow the traditional code of the Jedi Order and I need a Master to follow as an Apprentice as my current skills with a Lightsaber as just about average.

If you are somone who is top of the winners list on most multiplayer games, and beleives they can train me up in the ways of the Force then Please ICQ me on 72563743

I would love to arange Private MP Duels so that you can teach me how to become a Jedi Knight as trained and as skilled as yourselves.

I will likley want to spectate an MP Game you are participating in so I can see how good you are before I let anyone train me. Lord knows, I might know more then you if I just let anyone train me *winks*

So I welcome any who want this chalange to get in contact.

Thanks
 Master William
10-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Sure, and you can join my clan, which uses the Apprentice>Master system.

I'll add you to ICQ.
 tFighterPilot
10-01-2003, 1:13 PM
Join my clan, we have a mistress>slave>bitch system
 Prime
10-01-2003, 1:33 PM
Originally posted by imyourfather
Join my clan, we have a mistress>slave>bitch system Ooh, I like the sound of that :D That sounds like it is much more effective. No wonder the Jedi all but died out...
 Master William
10-01-2003, 2:15 PM
lol, good one
 Luc Solar
10-01-2003, 2:45 PM
One word of wisdow, young Padawan:

If your master ever uses the word "lame" or talks about what kind of fighting if "honourable" and what is only for "noobs", you can be certain that he is nothing but a Jedi-wannabe with a swollen ego who'd be utterly ***ed by every half-decent player out there. :)

(EDIT: not talking about anyone in particular.)
 Telsia
10-01-2003, 4:41 PM
Thanks for the help,

I'm not looking to join any clan. My hope is that when I become a good enough player at this game I am goign to try and intrduce a bit of an RP Concept to it by recreating the Knights of the Old Republic.

The basic concept is that the survivors of the JEdi Masacre went into hiding in Dantooine and have only now just come out of hiding.

Its a long story that will reveal itself in time.
 Master William
10-01-2003, 5:22 PM
You don't have to join my clan, but sure, I can show you alot of stuff (believe me, I do not suck at this game)

And I don't run around and scream 'lame' or try to teach your 'honor', I bow for sure (used to it since JK2) but I don't if you don't wanna bow or something.
 Fractal-Coffee
10-01-2003, 7:17 PM
I stab people that bow.

For some reason the "U f1gh7 w17h n0 h0n0rz" bunch are totally hopeless when it comes to actually fighting.

I'm sub-average myself anyway, which just makes it worse.

Sneaky tricks and dirty fighting is what keeps me roughly half-way up the scoreboard :D
 Kurgan
10-01-2003, 8:09 PM
Here is your first lesson:

If you see somebody sitting down cross-legged in the game, it means they wish to retain their honor and recieve a "warrior's death."

Stand and face them.

Turn 180 degrees around.

Ignite your lightsaber.

Press back+attack.

Repeat as necessary.
Page: 1 of 1