Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

funny stuff in JA

Page: 1 of 1
 kingdomwinds
09-30-2003, 3:00 AM
I spawned luke and a wampa and the wampa owned luke and kept on hitting him while holding him. eventually, luke got chopped in half! his lower half was still being held by the wampa. Also try summoning boba fett and a rancor. Boba gets eaten but he still lives while his body is gone!
 Kurgan
09-30-2003, 8:19 AM
I tried Kyle vs. a Rancor, Kyle got eaten. : (

But Desann vs. Rancor.. Desann killed it and then taunted the dead beast.. <evil>

Wampa vs. Wampa (funny, when they pick each other up).
 Damar Stiehl
09-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Nice, I should try these.

It seems that NPCs sometimes go into a taunting frenzy after having killed an opponent. Happens all the time when you use Mind Trick 3. A Reborn would kill a tricked stormtrooper and then stand over him going "HA! I thought you'd be a challenge! The master will be pleased!" over and over. The Reborn Force users also sometimes steal stormtroopers' weapons and run around shooting...
 Prime
09-30-2003, 2:00 PM
One thing that made me laugh was on the Vjun level. It was a conversation between two stormtroopers. I was hiding behind them, preparing to strike...

ST1: I heard a rumor that Vader used stormtroopers for lightsaber practice.

ST2: I've never even seen a lightsaber.

ST1: I hope we never see one.

Moments later, they saw one alright :D
 kazesan
09-30-2003, 2:08 PM
The very first level in the Jungle with Rosh I was cutting down a tree and it fell on me and I died. then Rosh just stood their and said something like "good job Jaden"
 Wes Janson
09-30-2003, 6:43 PM
Originally posted by kazesan
The very first level in the Jungle with Rosh I was cutting down a tree and it fell on me and I died. then Rosh just stood their and said something like "good job Jaden"

So Rosh was an evil ass from the very beginning!
Page: 1 of 1