Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Saber scars and blaster marks.

Page: 1 of 1
 Scoundrel
09-29-2003, 5:27 AM
Yah, I played some solo games and noticed that in multiplayer there is much more saver scars and those blaster.. Erh.. Shots? Marks? (Maybe I should listen in English lessons:p )

Well, it would be cool if I could make those scars and other stuff happen in Singleplayer more often, I think that someone figured out how. So, anyone know?

(It was cool when I could actually see the damage I took when Boba Fett shot me with his blaster, there were marks all over my body)
 Crow_Nest
09-29-2003, 10:52 AM
I also like the scars:) Cool.
 Scoundrel
09-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Anyone? Is there console command for this?
 Sam Fisher
09-30-2003, 12:50 PM
I dunno about the console command, but I loved the scores on your body when you get shot!
 Crow_Nest
09-30-2003, 12:52 PM
Is there a way to make them "permement"?
 Wes Janson
09-30-2003, 6:47 PM
This one probably needs a mod.

I know [with a mod] you could do this for JO MP (blaster marks and saber scarring on walls and surfaces). But in no time flat, it reaked havok on my system. I guess single player would be less severe since you won't have 20 sabering fools lighting up the entire level all at once with scarring...
 Crow_Nest
10-01-2003, 3:50 AM
I noticed that when you change your playermodel, you'll get more scars.
 Kurgan
10-01-2003, 9:07 AM
it's like g_g2marks or g_saberentmarks etc.
Page: 1 of 1