Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cvars

Page: 1 of 1
 HAZARD_Sirus
09-26-2003, 11:27 PM
Does anyone have a cvar list for JA? I want to do what Aphex Twin did at www.gamerunners.com) with Jedi Outcast but i need a list of the cvars and commands then I can write the program.

- Sirius
 razorace
09-27-2003, 2:48 AM
Uh, exactly what did they do?
 recombinant
09-29-2003, 9:16 PM
Originally posted by razorace
Uh, exactly what did they do?

...for customizing aspects of the MP game (and SP too for that matter).

I honestly don't know what the specific ones are for JA, but many of them were holdovers from Quake III Arena, so I'd imagine a lot of them are still valid in JA... but I don't really know since I don't even have JA yet... :P

At any rate, I'm sure more will be revealed in time... like if we ever get an SDK!

:D
 Emon
09-29-2003, 9:23 PM
Um, recombinant, Razorace knows what cvars are, he's worked with JO coding a lot, and made his own cvars... "They" refers to Apex Twin.

Paste this into your console:

clear; cvarlist; condump cvarlist.txt; clear; cmdlist; condump cmdlist.txt

It dumps all listed console variables and commands to their respective files. I say listed, because some don't show up in the, only when you use the autocomplete (TAB), and some never show up, like /THEDESTROYER in JO.
 recombinant
09-29-2003, 9:28 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Emon. I found it a little odd that razorace would be asking about what cvars are, but whatever.

bygones.

;)
Page: 1 of 1