Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic (Part 2 of a series.)

Page: 1 of 2
 Reclaimer
09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
*As we left oof Kaildor exscaped from the Jedi. But so did the Jedi. Now 5 years later Kalidor reviles himself again*

All new comers please read the 1st part of the series first.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105556)

wildjedi and all the oringanal guys can join in again.
 Flamehart
09-24-2003, 10:52 PM
Craig, from the last story, had become a fine Jedi Knight over the 5 years and served on many missions with his former master. He was capable of combat with several different weapons, including those outlawed except on the outer rim galaxies. He also used a single lightsaber, but was just as efficient with two, and was working hard to be a part of the Jedi Council.
 Reclaimer
09-24-2003, 11:10 PM
Zach contuied to train Craig and teaching him the ways of the force. Both of them serve on the Council working together still.
 Writer
09-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Rena continues to travel throughout the galaxy, mostly alone, but sometimes with Zach and Craig.
 Deac
09-25-2003, 7:46 PM
After Mark's initiation as a Jedi, Viriath continues to work for peace and justice throughout the galaxy. Lately, however, he has felt echoes of his former dark apprentice and gone into hiding on a far flung world in the outer rim
 Captain Wilson
09-25-2003, 9:47 PM
Kaildor vanished into obsucrity, and after a short while many believed he had been killed. But this was as far away from the truth as possable. Kaildor had finshed his training, killed his master and became a sith lord, Darth Rahl. He begain his hunt for Viriath with his apprentice, who is careful to keep a close eye on
 Mandalorian54
09-26-2003, 5:17 PM
think I might join in, but I can't be bothered with reading the last one, it's not like I have so much time on my hand's anyway.

And if a new character jumped in now, how would he know about all that stuff anyway. You can mabee post the esentials but is it really nessesary to read the whole previouse story?

anyway I think I might join so do you want me to post a biography thing? Or just post somthing in the character database? Or just join in writing?
 Writer
09-28-2003, 12:54 PM
"Hello, Zach," Rena says. She can tell that he has entered the room. She turns to face him. "How are you doing today?"
 NVShacker
09-28-2003, 2:58 PM
Name: Naorin (NAY - oh - rin)
Sex: M
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Affinity: Neutral (Has conversion probabilities of high for both dark and light)
Force Specialty: Push and Pull, has random (Uncontrolled) outbreaks of hellishly strong lightning while he is angry but he has no control over it.
Bio:
Very troubled youth, was at the academy, almost a jedi knight, until, while fighting a sith with his master, he began to let his anger build. While begining to draw upon the force for lightning his master stood in front of him and tried to reason with him. Naorin yelled, screaming he was not a tool to be controlled, and unleashed the lightning on his master, killing him. The sith, who was unsettled by this, began to applaud him in a somewhat steady voice. The sith was next....

After regaining his calm, he left on his ship and deserted from the academy. Wishing to redeem himself, but not knowing how, he now lurks, waiting for something, someone, ANYONE to help him reclaim himself.

(He'll be, unless there are any objections, on the next planet the jedi land on)
 jokemaster
09-28-2003, 6:35 PM
After his encounter with Kalidor Mark was was a changed man. He was extremely careful with missions dealing with the dark side and other dangers. Recently he has retreated to a little known planet on the outer rim.
 Deac
09-28-2003, 7:04 PM
*Viriath steps out onto the porch of his abode. In the distance of the setting moons, he sees a swoop bike heading toward him*

Viriath: Good news never travels that fast.
 Flamehart
09-29-2003, 1:58 AM
Craig entered the room, shortly after Zach and nodded his greetings to Rena. He had considered her a good friend since the encounter with Kalidor 5 years ago. He looked at Zach and said, "We don't have much time, Zach. The council asked us to come up to give us a mission, we shouldn't keep them waiting."
 Reclaimer
09-29-2003, 10:35 AM
Alright. Let's go.
 Captain Wilson
09-29-2003, 2:30 PM
Ther is a post for anyone who wants to be my evil, evil, evil sith underling. If No one fills it, i'll fill it with another charcter of my own :D
Just to let folk know
 Deac
09-29-2003, 3:56 PM
*The biker rides up to Viriath and draws a lightsaber*

Biker: You're wanted dead.
 Writer
09-29-2003, 5:57 PM
"I'd better not let you be late," Rena says, indicating that Zach should follow Craig.
 Reclaimer
09-29-2003, 7:52 PM
Suddenly Zach feels a disturbence.

Viriath is in trouble.
 Writer
09-29-2003, 11:59 PM
Rena nods, her eyes filling with dismay.

"We are nowhere close to him," she said quietly. "We can be of no immediate help. I will come with you to the council and talk to them about it. We must be quick."

She led the way out of her room and along the long corridors to the council room. She bowed respectfully and allowed Zach and Craig to step in front of her. They were the ones with the appointment. She was here on business for a friend. She would have to wait.
 Kuuki
09-30-2003, 12:08 AM
((I think i shall walk into this nice shin-dig

Name: ???

Sex: Male

Pathetic/Dark: Dark

Pathetic/Apprentence/Lord: Apprentence

Prefered weapon: Crimson Light Foil

Prefered Force: Grip
*))

*A bit aways, a ship lands. Not too long after the cargo hold doors open, and a cloaked figure races out on a speeder, followed by droids to scout ahead to relay him intel on the terran.*
 jokemaster
09-30-2003, 12:19 AM
((Hope this is OK reclaimer))
One of the council members turned gravely twoard Zach and co.
Council Member: Before we begin, we have just recieved grave news. Mark West has decieded to leave the order. Now we may begin.
((Reclaimer, the council is just yours to control, i just wanted to get your characters the news))
 Reclaimer
09-30-2003, 10:18 AM
*Zach became shocked at this*

Jedi Master Ofuss: This may be hard but we need you to understand.

Zach: Yes I know I also know that a friend is in trouble

Master Jed: Who?

Zach: Viriath, Marks Master.

*They all eye Zach*

This is very surprising. Says Master Yodaf.

Time to talk we need.
 Reclaimer
09-30-2003, 10:25 AM
*Zach became shocked at this*

Jedi Master Ofuss: This may be hard but we need you to understand.

Zach: Yes I know I also know that a friend is in trouble

Master Jed: Who?

Zach: Viriath, Marks Master.

*They all eye Zach*

This is very surprising. Says Master Yodaf.

Time to talk we need.
 Kuuki
09-30-2003, 10:51 AM
((Warning! Yoda isn't alive in the time of this RPG. He died somewhere in the neihborhood of 930yrs old.))
 Reclaimer
09-30-2003, 11:00 AM
(I said YODAF!! NOT YODA!!)
 Kuuki
09-30-2003, 11:04 AM
((Oh... but can't you be more oringal then to create another council member who's not yoda-ish? :)

not like i have anything agenst yoda, its just the nice story behind it that counts! :D))
 Deac
09-30-2003, 5:19 PM
*Viriath draws his lightsaber, a bolt of purple against his dark robes. The biker draws a red saber and hurls it toward him*

Biker: Die jedi!

*The biker uses force grip to attempt to hold Viriath in place, but Viriath counters with force absorb and deflects the saber, knocking it aside. He then raises the biker up*

Viriath: Who sent you?

*The biker pushes out of the lock*

Biker: Not telling.

*The biker force pulls his saber toward him and slashes Viriath's arm with it, before mounting his swoop*

Biker: We'll meet again.
 Flamehart
09-30-2003, 9:54 PM
Craig put his hand through his silver hair, confused. Mark West had been very promising, and it was a shame to find out he had left. He stood still, waiting to hear what Yodaf wished to speak to them about.
 NVShacker
10-01-2003, 10:57 AM
((Yodaf huh? lol How original.))
 Kuuki
10-01-2003, 1:39 PM
((Thats my agruement ^_^))
 Captain Wilson
10-01-2003, 10:11 PM
deac pick a home world. I need to terrorize it :D

BTW, scar are you gonna be my apprentice... person..guy or just some random person...guy?
 Kuuki
10-02-2003, 12:19 AM
((Sure, what the hell! :D

which was sorta a plan, but,... :D))

*The Sith races on his speeder catching up to the biker, he speeds right up next to him, and gives a nasty look, like he wanted the biker to pull over...*
 Writer
10-02-2003, 2:54 PM
Rena stood patiently, wondering why she had been called. She hadn't told Zach and Craig that she was wanted by the council too. She figured it would be best for them to find out when the council thought it was time. Even she wasn't sure what they had been called together for, but it was her guess that there was a mission in the works that the council thought should be handled by all three of them.
 Reclaimer
10-03-2003, 10:06 AM
Great distress this. You all are friends with him arn't you?

Yes Master Yodaf , Zach said.

You alll find him you must!

Yes Master. Rena ,Craig.
 Deac
10-03-2003, 4:27 PM
[Viriath's from Naboo.]

Biker: Yeah, what? You from the boss?

------------------------------------------------

*Viriath arrives at the spaceport and boards a frieghter heading for Coruscant*
 Kuuki
10-03-2003, 5:16 PM
*??? pulls out his Lightfoil and ignites it, while placing the blade beneath the biker's chin.*

??? "How dare you visit him! You know of our Master's strict orders about him! How dare you betray those orders!! Monitor him, BUT NOT INTERACT!!"

*??? thrusts out his other hand and a ripple in the air occurs, throwing the biker back a meter or two, but not causing any real damage other then knocking the wind out of the Biker.*

??? "You're lucky that you're merely a novice in the experence in the power of the Dark Side, or else your life and our presence would have been out most compremised. If our Master we're here he wouldn't have been any ways bit merciful on you...."
 Captain Wilson
10-03-2003, 6:54 PM
*naboo*

*an old man lies dead at the feet of Kaildor, a woman screaming, 2 children crying, trying to comfet each other*

Kaildor: i ask again, where is he?

Woman: *sob* please, we dont know, please, leave us be...

kaildor: he will be found, do yourself a mercy, and him one, and tell me where to find him.

Woman: Please, i dont... *begins sobbing*

*kaildor pulls out his lightsaber*

kaildor: Last chance...

*when the womans only response is more uncontroled sobbing, Kaildor swung, slicing one of the children from groin to head and beheading the other. The woman screamed at the sight of the childrens body. Covering the length of the small room kaildor picked the woman up by her throat.*

kaildor: Remeber this in the abyis, you have condemed him to a fate worse then death itself.

*dragging down quickly kaildor ripped the womans juggular vein out. gathering his robes of black around him Kaildor stalked out and boraded his ship. As he began to take off he looked down at the small village angrly, not one family had told him where to find him. Not even when he killed there families, not even when he killed them. Soon he would have his vengance.*

kaildor:Now to find that damm underling. He had better having something to place me in a better mood

*the ship blast off*
 jokemaster
10-03-2003, 9:44 PM
*West had finally finished building a hut on that planet. He wiped some sweat off his forehead, went inside, and slept on the floor.*
 Writer
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Rena bowed respectfully and turned to go prepare for the mission.
 Deac
10-04-2003, 11:45 AM
*Viriath feels a great crying out to him through the force as he sits in his cabin aboard the frieghter, which has just dropped out of hyperspace. He gets up, and enters the hangar bay*

Tech: Sorry sir. These ships are for defence only.

Viriath: I have an urgent mission. I need a ship

Tech: That one on the left';s the fastest.

*Viriath boards the starfighter and hypers to Naboo*
 Reclaimer
10-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Meanwhile Zach,Rena and Craig board a frighter to Naboo also trying to find him.
 Kuuki
10-05-2003, 12:16 AM
((Not going to do anything with your biker deac? :)))
 NVShacker
10-07-2003, 8:25 AM
((Kill him! :D))
 Captain Wilson
10-08-2003, 2:30 PM
((no,no,no....Deac can have his biker killed later, isnt that right deac :D
By the way i apozigeze for any hummor attempeted in this post but im in a good mood)

*Other side of naboo to one kaildor was prevoiusly on((:D))*

*ship lands*
kaildor steps out on to a docking. An commander comes running out averting his eyes.

commander: My lord we did not expect you so soon, or your...*choke*

*the commanderis force choked*

Kaildor: no excuse, be ever vigulent for me.

commander: *choke**splutter*my lor...*dies*

kaildor: *pointing to the nearst person* you, your in command now

new commander: yes my lord

Kaildor: do not fail me as he *points at body* did. Call my apprentice in.He is comming

new commander: he..my lord?

Kaildor: *splittle starting to foam at lips* DO NOT QUESTION ME!!!

*force lightnings new commander, new commander dies*

Kaildor: *wipeing foam away* you, your in charge now
 Writer
10-08-2003, 3:03 PM
Rena, Zach, and Craig get off the transport on Naboo and Rena looks around. So much green. She has been here before, but the green is still unusual to her since she lived on Tatooine for a while.
 Kuuki
10-08-2003, 3:32 PM
((Naw mine just mildly disiplined him

*still waits for deac to post*))
 Captain Wilson
10-08-2003, 5:21 PM
((deac shall recive a brutally slap for his lack of posting when i see him next scar :D))

[over a radio to ????]

New, new commander: My lord, His emanicess wishs your presense

--------------------

Kailor walks down into a cave sytem with a sith begining his traning walking behind him. A slight hum of machineary can be heard.

Kaildor: Now boy, ive been tod your quite a saber fighter

Sith: Yes Darth rahl, but not as mighty as you

Kaildor: dont try flattary boy, doesnt become sith *pushs open a set of steal doors open* here we are boy

*a secence of around 200 men and women great the sith. One man is injecting a line of men with a syringe as the walk off there eyes start to glow slightly around 50 stand in a perfect line firing at runnig civlians. another 20 are being garbed in flax armour marked with a small symbol on there left sholder pad*

Kaildor: this my boy is the start of an army. An army to bring civlization to its knees. Every man and woman here can fight for days on end without food, water, even sleep. They are faster stronger and ignorat of pain. The obey any order i give. They are the start of terror. I hope you brought your saber boy. you'l need it.
*he pushed the sith toward the 20 garbed soilders.*

kaildor: one on one combat i think. Gotta be fair to you boy.

*One soilder steps out and igites a saber. The sith force speeds round his, ignites his own saber and cleves him in half*

Kaildor: Very good. Next

*another soilder steps out and igintes his saber. The sith tries to force speed round but this time the soilder grabs him in mid run. The sith swing removing the soilders arm. The soilder brings his own saber at the same time and decapites the sith.*

kaildor: *nods* only the strongest surive. Oh go get something to stop the bleeding. and a new arm while your at it
 Deac
10-08-2003, 5:39 PM
[RIGHT THEN!}

*Naboo.

Viriath lands outside his old home village, finding it in ruin and the people dead. In blood is drawn an all too familiar symbol*

---------------------------------------------------------
[I got Cap'n Wilson's permission for this bit]

Many Years Before

*Viriath, much younger, sits on a wall in a mountainous region with a young boy*

Viriath: Do you feel the force around you, Kalidor?

Kalidor: Yes master. *He draws a symbol in the sand*

Viriath: What is that, my apprentice?

Kalidor: I want everyone to know I was here and that I felt the force. I want to feel the force on all the worlds. This will be my symbol for ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------
 Kuuki
10-08-2003, 8:13 PM
*???? looks at his comm, and sends an acknowledgement signal, via using the force to press the button combo.*

???? *to the biker* "Get up, out Lord asks of our presence. And you better show up."

*???? get's on his speeder and races off leaving the Biker there.*
 Captain Wilson
10-09-2003, 2:10 PM
New minor char

Name: Dr Kay
Bio: A bio enginer who is the leader of a gentectics teams who are under commanmd of kaildor. Wears Black, so blood will not be seen as easily. has long brown hair.

---------------------

*kaildor watchs as around 150 more people are brought in. they are injected and becaume quiet. A small cage of wookies are also transported in, bellow and beating their cage. Along side them, dr kay walks followed by 2 other scientists. The dr walks over to Kaildor and bows*

Dr: my lord.

kaildor:Tell me, Dr, ahve you finshed your latest project?

Dr: i believe so my lord. Do you wish to observe?

Kaildor: proced

*the Dr nods and one of the fighting wookies is injected with a blue tinted substance. the wookie fell over. It rose slilenty. It was commanded to fight, almost before the order was finshed the wookie had ripped apart 2 of the other wookies. The rest of the fight was brutal. and was only stopped when the surviving wokies had been ingected and the leader told to stop. the Dr looked at kailidor exicited*

Dr: My lord, it wor..

Kaildor i saw it you idoit. Do not rejoce yet. There are many species yet.

*kaildor turned and left the cave and headed through toward his personal quarters to wait for his apprentice*
 Deac
10-09-2003, 7:03 PM
Biker: Damn Primachs...

------------------------------------

*Viriath roars in anger. He has never felt it so strong before. He disentegrates a rock, and then begins to cry*
Page: 1 of 2