Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic (Part 2 of a series.)

Page: 2 of 2
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 7:07 PM
Im not getting this RPG. I have read it about three times but don't get the story...:confused:
 Captain Wilson
10-09-2003, 7:38 PM
basic story Part 1

kaildor Was Virath apprentice. Turned evil. Took virath and mark captive for his evil overlord. Zach,craig and renna showed up. Kaildor ran away like a silly little girl.

basic story part 2

Kaildor kills some folk and is hunting Virath. Virath is in hiding. mark now live in a hut. Zach craig and renna trying to find Virath. Kaildor building a evil super army

Evil people

Kaildor=not nice guy. sith. Was trained by and is Trying to kill Virath
????=scars guy who will most likely fuse into strange person with a liking for main bad guy for ff7:D. Kaildors apprentice sith person. Needs a name.
Dr kay: new dr guy. Evil
Biker: Another not nice guy
Evil army= speaks for itsself
+ added cast

Good Guy

Virath=all round nice person yada yada yada. Was kalidors one time master
Zach=another nice guy
mark: Viraths other apprentice. Left and now lives in hut.
Renna= another nice jedi
Craig= Yet another nice jedi
+added cast

There we go
 Kuuki
10-09-2003, 8:33 PM
((Naw, I'm keeping my character anonymous for now :)))
 Captain Wilson
10-10-2003, 5:03 PM
(fine, fine :D. You know scar, i think me, you and deac are the only ones in this thread :D))
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 5:39 PM
((you forgot to mention me, i'm just waiting for the right time))
 Kuuki
10-10-2003, 5:43 PM
((Eh, oh well, i kinda want to get my rpg back going in rsrp :)

but thats just a side note :D))

*The probes and ??? arrive outside near kaildor's resent astablishment. ??? walks inside and walks up to Kaildor then kneels.*

??? "Master, I have finished my arrands. What tis thy bidding, my Master?"
 Flamehart
10-11-2003, 2:01 AM
Craig took in a deep breath of the fresh air. It felt good to be out of the industrial polluted air of Coruscant.
 Captain Wilson
10-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Kaildor: You have found him then i take it, my apprentice?
 Kuuki
10-11-2003, 11:53 PM
((I did send you a pm captn' ^_^))

???? "Yes, I have had his own home under servalence for some time now."

*???? pauses for a second.*

???? "And was completely oblivious to what happend to his former home town...."
 Captain Wilson
10-11-2003, 11:54 PM
((Did you?:confused: ))

((Edit- dont i look like a fool now :D))
 Kuuki
10-19-2003, 1:49 PM
((*BuMpAgE* :D))
 Deac
10-19-2003, 4:12 PM
*Viriath sets off for Coruscant*
 Captain Wilson
10-20-2003, 12:15 AM
Kaildor: Come now Darth sycthe, we will bring this world to its knees to test our might.

*turning Kaildor walked back toward the caves

-----------------
Caves

*Kay looked out at the troops. In the last Hour alone, 17000 soilders had been 'enlisted'. Sentainal walkers armed with Anti tank weaponday were all ready finshed and ready for battle. Gun decks were being maned and Banners lifted, all marked with the symbol that marked all the men, women and children in the horde of soilder, all marked with the symbol of death to this world and any other*
 Kuuki
10-20-2003, 12:44 AM
Scythe "Yes my Master."
 Captain Wilson
10-21-2003, 7:30 PM
((wonder where whats his face, Reclamer is. He should be posting in his thread. And wildjedis not here either. Or jokemaster. Ibeleiev this threads just about dead if others dont post [/rant]
:D))
 jokemaster
10-21-2003, 8:59 PM
((Sorry, my monitor isn't working. I don't have access to a computer as often anymore.))
West felt a disturbance in the force, coming from Naboo, his master's home planet.
"Sorry master." Said West silently.
 Joetheeskimo
10-21-2003, 9:59 PM
Name: Kilmor (Clone)
Bio: Origianal Kilmor killed by Death Lord. Arc cloned him, so here he is :)

Kilmor wakes up from his nap at the Jedi Academy. He's there to teach some students. Just then he feels a disturbance in the Force. Some one was killed. He felt he may know who did it. Kalidor, most likely. Kilmor was friends with Viriath, and heard about Kalidor.

Kilmor sighed. This couldn't go on. He was going to track down and capture the monster Kalidor.

((OOC: This okay with you, Wilson? I have nothing else to do :D ))
 Reclaimer
10-22-2003, 11:21 AM
(Same here. Comp crashes even before I post. Sorry)

Zach draws out his lightsaber,ready for combat.

*Battle Droids come rusing in!*

It's a trap! Yells Zach as he inights his saber!
 Captain Wilson
10-22-2003, 6:25 PM
((@ Joe: You can try ;)
Zach draws out his lightsaber,ready for combat.

*Battle Droids come rusing in!*

It's a trap! Yells Zach as he inights his saber!
Its a bit radom isnt it :D))
 Reclaimer
03-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I Have RETURNED!

After creating my own Jedi-Sith War Rpg located at http://sithtrooper1171.proboards23.com/index.cgi)
I have been busy with this and my Halo RPG. So if it is okay, can we continue this if everyone is still here?
 Kuuki
03-29-2004, 1:08 PM
((Look at the date when captain wilson posted))
 jokemaster
03-29-2004, 9:01 PM
((I'm up for continuing this one if the rest will too.))
 the_lord_Revan
03-30-2004, 12:10 AM
((hmm.... I'm glad I read this and the 1st thread before I said anything. Considering my KotOR thread, I almost got pissed and said something like, "eh? you!?! make a KotOR THREAD!?!" at least I rerad it, cuz I had all intentions of doing such a heinous thing, I'm sorta glad I didn't now!! does this one happen to be sorta dead? if not any1 mid if i join?)) (((Thats one big sentance!)))
 jokemaster
03-30-2004, 12:55 AM
((Join if you want))
 Writer
03-31-2004, 4:38 PM
((If everybody's willing to continue this, I'll come back as well.))
 Reclaimer
03-31-2004, 10:03 PM
((Sure Revan, go ahaead and join please. Lets hope everyone will come back.))
 -Guyver3
04-01-2004, 12:01 PM
*reads over the info my sensors feed my my beatup old ship still able to outrun republic ships to which i am happy but just as i enter the naboo system my second engine has a failure and i am forced to land on Naboo on the outskirts of the city cursing*

(*&*&*& now what, i need parts *looks to teh far off city and sighs* looks like i have some walking to do *suits up in my Mandolirian armor and heads for the city*
 Captain Wilson
05-17-2004, 12:32 PM
things that go BUMP in the night. Is this well and truly dead cause it twas fun :(
Page: 2 of 2