Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mohc

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
09-21-2003, 8:41 PM
Holy crap, that is the coolest thing I've seen. While I've seen tons of other better models on Hap's site, the fact he could take that cartoonish, stupid Mohc and make him into a 3D, life like man is just too cool. Who's doing Crix? IB or Hap? Keep it up, all of you!

I'd actually like to see some revamped textures on the site along with the basic model/ map updated screens ;)

EDIT - I got a link to IB's site. Cool Crix too! I like the dirty uniform and the rip in the sleeve. ;)
 RaptorAlien
09-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Whoah! Nicely done Hap! If I had to give critisism, it would only be his face. It looks a little 'airbrushed'. But like you said, he's just a cartoon and given what you have to work with... wow!

The Gamorrean is comming along nicely to, though that first pic of the model kinda scared me at first... :eek:
 TK-8252
09-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by RaptorAlien
though that first pic of the model kinda scared me at first... :eek: Uh, yeah. I thought that wasn't too appropriate for his site. ;)

Great work on Mohc, Hap. Can't wait to see some of your models in game!
 HapSlash
09-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks, I've been working on him for a while now, and getting the right look for his face has been somewhat challenging.Originally posted by RaptorAlien
If I had to give criticism, it would only be his face. It looks a little 'airbrushed'.Right now, it's mostly just a base as the textures still don't have any definite details yet. I'm waiting until I get the model completely worked out before finishing up those details.

Originally posted by RaptorAlien
The Gamorrean is coming along nicely to, though that first pic of the model kinda scared me at first... :eek:That's nothing. You should have seen that streetwalker Gamorrean,... :devscare:
 StormHammer
09-26-2003, 4:36 PM
That's a great model of Mohc. :thumbsup: You've captured his features very well, considering the original material you had to work with. ;)
 JediBendu
10-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Nice, with Mohc, I'd make his face a biut less, smooth, a bit more cratered and pocked.

I love the improved stormtrooper.
 michael_collins
10-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Thats a good idea bendu, cos I can definately see mohc being the "imperial army boxing champion" or something like that, lets face it, the guy is a total zealot to honour and hand to hand combat.
 Mullaney
10-27-2003, 2:13 AM
Woah, I totally agree with Mohc being a boxer. He just has that tough look.
Page: 1 of 1