Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Kyle Katarn Fan Site

Page: 1 of 1
 Ackehallgren
09-20-2003, 2:47 PM
The Kyle Katarn Fan Site is back with a new design!

There isn't much info/content yet, but it will be uploaded ASAP...

http://www.kylekatarn.com)

What do y'all think about it?

EDIT
Oh and Lundquist:
I used the music from your soundtrack in the intro, as we discussed a long time ago in this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95448) thread...
 TK-8252
09-23-2003, 10:48 PM
I may be a bit clueless, but... What does this have to do with the Dark Forces mod?
 Ackehallgren
09-24-2003, 5:46 PM
uhm... actually nothing except Kyle Katarn... I just thought if i would discuss Kyle anywhere it would be here... right? right?

or am i wrong :(
 Benevolence
09-26-2003, 3:42 AM
I really like the site and the intro. I just thought there should be something in there about how Kyle fell to the dark side, went back to the light, rejected the force, THEN seized his destiny as a Jedi Master. My $0.02.
 Ackehallgren
10-15-2003, 3:54 PM
Well... the site is updated... I've gotten affiliates...

Well... one affiliate... THIS MOD :D

Wooohooo
 Ackehallgren
03-27-2004, 8:29 PM
AND THE SITE IS UP AGAIN...
If you feel like writing about a planet, character, weapon or anything else that isn't finished on the site go ahead ande mail it and your name to

ackehallgren@hotmail.com

:)
 Cerrabore
03-28-2004, 5:37 AM
Site looks nice, but your Katarn backstory needs work...Mysteries of the Sith isn't even included in it!
 Ackehallgren
03-28-2004, 7:43 AM
I know... Overall I am missing bits and pieces that should be there, then on the other hand I'm in last grade in sweden, I am 15 years old and I cant just do the site (even though i want to :) )

But as I wrote in the previous post:

If you feel like writing about a planet, character, weapon or anything else that isn't finished on the site go ahead ande mail it and your name to
 -ST-i_stinks
03-30-2004, 11:27 AM
well it good that the kyle katarn fan site is back

but i juz feel that is inapporiate to advertise about another site at a jka mod forum

this kind of post should go to places like yoda swamp forum to me :)
 ATMachine
03-30-2004, 9:45 PM
Not bad. I love the colorized versions of Jan Ors and Mon Mothma in the Dark Forces Characters page. You ought to post the "full-body" versions of those, if they exist.
 Ackehallgren
03-31-2004, 10:31 AM
nope... these i made just for the characters page :p no full body
 Ackehallgren
06-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Site updated... Jason Court interview and Oliver Kuhlmann fanart :D

YAY! I got my own forum! http://www.kylekatarn.com/phpBB2/)
 Ackehallgren
01-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Ok, sorry for the triple post, however:

The Kyle Katarn fan site has gone through a total revamp!
Info on 95% of the sites and it should work a lot better. Thanks to a new border system the site works in all rezolutions too.

If you want to add info somewhere mail me!

ackehallgren@hotmail.com

Thank you for any feedback, and may the force be with you.
Page: 1 of 1