Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who's the pics of? Spoilers mayber - eggs maybe

Page: 1 of 1
 dcarpa
09-20-2003, 3:05 AM
Just wondering who the thumbnail pic was that I saw on the wall - not sure what level it was - but it was a small pic of a girls face, looked kind of like a pasted bmp pic that definately looked out of place for the game. I can post the file on a website if nobody knows what I'm talking about - and I guess there may be others in there, I've only seen one so far.

D
 JarJarBinks
09-20-2003, 3:12 AM
I think I know which one you're talking about, its a small picture on the side of one of the beds or something. I think it was on the level where you're captured and you get a chance to escape, I don't remember the level either.
 dcarpa
09-20-2003, 3:14 AM
I posted a pic at

http://hometown.aol.com/dcarpa/japics.html)

Its AOL so it sucks sometimes, may need to copy and paste into browser, not sure. From the image it seems obvious that it doesnt go with the theme so its probably a programmer or someone on the staff. Anybody seen any others.

D
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
09-20-2003, 3:26 AM
HAH! I never saw that! I don't recognize her... but I presume it's a relative/friend of one of the designers...?
 mikeyjuan
09-20-2003, 3:29 AM
shes cute
 svцsh
09-20-2003, 3:39 AM
Aol does suck! but ya I noticed it to it's pretty funny. I had to crouch down and take a second look because it was so out of place.

thats in Vader’s castle i think ;)
 Spider AL
09-20-2003, 3:43 AM
I noticed that too... She's got a career on the convention circuit now I guess. :D
 Greymon
09-20-2003, 3:55 AM
I noticed that little pic by the cot as well. That face is one of the big screen faces on the Coruscant level. There's a bridge you walk across with screens on both sides. It looks as if they're supposed to be TV or some type of ad.
Page: 1 of 1