Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How is this game?

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Toddy
09-18-2003, 3:25 AM
I am thinking about picking Jedi Knight III up, but I'm not sure. How is it? How's Sp and How's MP and is it worth the $30-40 that I'm going to end up paying on it? (please no story spoilers) How's the replayability? Should I get this and KotoR or just wait for KotoR to come out?
 Prime
09-18-2003, 3:54 AM
This game is DA BOMB, YO! I'm loving it so far. With all the options and modability, this game has tons or replay value. If you liked JO, this is a must...
 Jaden007
09-18-2003, 12:19 PM
THE MAIL ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!:D :D YAY!!
 Doug Thompson
09-18-2003, 12:41 PM
A lot more fighting. A lot less puzzles and jumping than Outcast. The puzzles are simpler, too.

I like JA much better than Knights of the Old Republic, which I played at a friend's house. Admittedly, I didn't have the chance to play much of KOTOR, so perhaps I was put off by the opening levels.

I don't like talking. I like saber swinging. And I like to swing my own saber rather than have KOTOR do it for me.

Single player is great. I'm no help on multi-player.
 Thazac
09-18-2003, 12:45 PM
You DO know that all you people having the game that describes it are killing me... I can't get it until EARLIEST tomorrow.
 TK-8252
09-18-2003, 1:20 PM
Originally posted by Thazac
You DO know that all you people having the game that describes it are killing me... I can't get it until EARLIEST tomorrow. Some guys have all the luck... I have to wait until Christmas. :cry6:
Page: 1 of 1