Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Leave of Abscence

Page: 1 of 1
 Neverhoodian
09-17-2003, 11:17 PM
Hey all,
Just wanted to tell you guys that, contrary to a post of mine last night, I will not visit the Jedi Academy portion of the forums for a little while. This is because of the fact that the risk is too great of spoilers to occur. Though I know (too) much already, (some of it my own stupid fault for viewing some spoiler threads) I want at least some parts of the game to be new for me when I get the game. The risk is too great that new members will not read the spoiler rules and let yet another cat out of the bag for me. As soon as I get the game, I'll be in the thick of it posting again, but for now, I won't be here. You'll still see me in the other threads, just not in this one for awhile. Hopefully, I'll get the game soon. Until then, see you in the other threads!

Neverhoodian
 ImmolatedYoda
09-17-2003, 11:23 PM
i see your rationale for doing this Neverhoodian, and i can sympathize with it in some way...but im the type of person who likes to know and see the most he can about something (game, movie) before it comes out and he gets it so....ill be stickin around, even though i wont get JA for probably a week or so :D.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-18-2003, 3:28 AM
No problem
Neverhoodian, we'll see you back here soon :) Have fun in the meantime!

B.
 Kurgan
09-18-2003, 3:49 AM
Good luck, and hope to see you back when you're ready!

I can understand avoiding the forums for spoilers.. it may be the only way to stay spoiler free!

I have done pretty well, it's just that being a moderator, you have to censor/delete/move a lot of warez/beta posts, and as a result, some spoilers (sadly) slip through.

Needless to say it pissed me off a bit, but thankfully most of the game is still unspoiled (and I'm discovering it at my own pace).
Page: 1 of 1