Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

boss of game? *MASSIVE SPOILER*

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Talliusc
09-16-2003, 11:22 PM
ok first off this may be wrong but ill explain why i believe its true in the next jot of spoilered text. i do NOT have the full game and have never played it either. this is purely info from what i found in the demo but i think you'll agree it seems pretty sure. on with the spoiler

i was foolin around in chandrila and spawned some cultists. i then used a high lvl mind control *posession of them if you will* and forced them to do the "gloat" taunt. one saberist raised his saber to the air and yelled "FOR RAGNOS!"... then i did some searching. Marka ragnos was the 9th to become a member of the sith order. this coupled with taunts of "the sith shall rise again" lead me to believe that it is indeed the sith lord returned. possibly in the manner of exar kun in the jedi academy trilogy? anyways post your views but please use spoiler tags if its a definitive response thanks.

so. what you think?
 Andy867
09-17-2003, 12:34 AM
Its a nice theory, but what about when your player chooses the Dark Side, will he follow
Ragnos, or what? And don't forget about kyle_boss...
 Darth Talliusc
09-17-2003, 1:03 AM
wouldnt be the first time we'd seen a dark force user trying to recruit a light one. i honestly dont have a clue andy. but i will assume that if you go dark then you will fight kyle_boss. i think thats safe to say.

ive been screwin around with the demo alot (different emotes on different ppl) and i havent found anything else at all cool. but if you want to see who the spoiler is talkin bout then just run a google search on the spoiled name and there should be a few sites with pictures of it/him/her. surprised none of the ppl who bought the game have popped my bubble or congratulated me or anything yet. oh well.

*oh and id like to apologize for being a thread hoe this week, ill lay off the "make new thread" button for a few days*

edit: forums incredibly slow for anybody else tonight? normall my cable has a thread up in seconds not 10 minutes per page!
 BS87
09-17-2003, 1:50 AM
[SuperMods Note: Due to the fact that the game is NOT OFFICIALLY on store shelves yet, any revealing of major plots or storyline shall be edited. No bans will happen (yet). but now you know.. This is for the good of the public who do not have the chance yet to play the game themself.]
 coupes.
09-17-2003, 2:07 AM
boy! is someone gonna get banned!!!

... *Kurgan walkis in* ...

WHAMMY!!!
 JarJarBinks
09-17-2003, 2:14 AM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
boy! is someone gonna get banned!!!

... *Kurgan walkis in* ...

WHAMMY!!!

And why would he be banned?
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 2:14 AM
Hmm... our reports were 15 hours of gameplay.

Maybe somebody was playing the (perhaps shorter) leaked beta?

But I'll give him a chance to prove he has the legit game.
 coupes.
09-17-2003, 2:26 AM
well, maybe I posted too fast as he MAY have played the real game, but as Kurgan pointed out 7 hours of gameplay seems rather short. But we can't be sure now, so I must apologise if I was wrong to accuse you BS87.

But on second thought, he'd have to play the game twice to know both endings, wouldn't he?

anyways...
 Andy867
09-17-2003, 2:28 AM
well, not that it matters now *AHEM*... I or others will carefully monitor threads and any major story revealing or plot revealing before the general concensus gets a chance to play the game will get their posts edited.
 ImmolatedYoda
09-17-2003, 2:39 AM
you never know, he couldve just cheated and played the final maps in the game...:p that would be funny if someone actually did. anyway, its already pretty easy to make a guess as to the bosses in the game if youve looked through the demo files or read some of the threads here.
 BS87
09-17-2003, 3:16 AM
No, i actually did play the full game, reatail copy. I'd love to scan you up a picture of the box, but i do not own a digital camer or scanner ( barely had enough to pre-order the game :( ) is there any other way i can prove it to you?

Yes, i did play through it in roughly 7 hours, a=i played it on the "padawan" level. To play both endings, i just saved a game at the choosing point, then loaded that when i was done :D Sorry if you thought i warezed it. My cousin did, but i'm not like that, i bought my game legit. Sorry you had to edit my post :(
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 3:45 AM
Do you have a copy center in your area? Most towns have a Copyworks or Kinkos type place that has scanners and stuff like that.

If you need to take a quick pic, there should be place like that that can do it for your real quick and real cheap.
 BrodieCadden
09-17-2003, 5:09 AM
EDITED: Unfair spoil, ignore this post.
Page: 1 of 1