Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Questions about the full version of the game *SPOILERS*

Page: 1 of 1
 sights0d
09-16-2003, 5:45 PM
I'm not picking the game up until after work today. What I was wanting to know was whether they only had the few models that were in the demo (human m/f, Rodian m, Twi'lek f, Zabrak f, Kel Dor m)? Did they add any for the real version? I want to play a Zabrak, but I want to be a male.

I was also wondering if they had more possibilities for the clothes, like capes or robes.
 Kurgan
09-16-2003, 8:41 PM
Just a kind reminder...

Use the spoiler tags... and no warez/beta trolling... we'll be watching. ; )
 sights0d
09-17-2003, 1:31 AM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Just a kind reminder...

Use the spoiler tags... and no warez/beta trolling... we'll be watching. ; )

How was that a spoiler? I was just asking a question! I don't know enough to spoil anything! Wow. I haven't posted on LA forums for some time, but I having a feeling the gooses just stepped in.
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 1:41 AM
We're all a little jumpy, what with all the spoilers and warez people popping in and such.

No, my warning was to potential posters in this thread, since you did ask about the full version. ; )

No offense or accusation was intended towards you personally.
 ImmolatedYoda
09-17-2003, 2:28 AM
bahahahah i cant believe how many times the same questions are asked, over and over again....anyway:

no, there are no new playermodels in the full version, its been stated by people with the game.

i wish people wouldve realized that even before the demo came out, all the player models were announced....
 sights0d
09-17-2003, 3:48 AM
You'll accept my apologies, immolated yoda... I've looked all over the net for this answer and checked the strategy guide for the game and all I see are the same models. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything new. I just have a hard time believing that they wouldn't put in those few possibilities.
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 4:49 AM
Looks like the playermodel cheat will have to suffice then until the mods come out....

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110593)
 ImmolatedYoda
09-17-2003, 5:04 AM
no problem, im just kind of tired of seeing the same few subjects in all new threads lately...ah well, what can i expect. :) but ill admit, it is kind of a bummer that no more were included...i wouldve appreciated more heads, especially for the male species (fat Reelo head!) but after the demo, when people started speculating on more models in the final game, i reasoned that this is a game, and Raven is a game company so...i wasnt gonna expect anything more for the real game, and i was right.
 dreaderus
09-17-2003, 1:06 PM
Whats even weirder is that I asked teh same question and got a different answer. I was told all the models in JO would be in JA however is there a diff between multi/single?

Dreaderus
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 2:36 PM
Well, it has been confirmed that all the JO MP models will be in JA MP.

The question is will the JO models be in SP as well?

I would hazard to guess they could be converted. The full game will have more SP models to play with obviously, and any that return from JO will be usable with the playermodel cheat I would assume.

Just play around with stuff when you get the game and see.

And of course, this is just until mods are released...
 sights0d
09-17-2003, 3:35 PM
I would think that, since all of the models are present, that I could just throw in my skins from JKO with no prob. hmm. Maybe I will rework that Galandro skin.
 TK-8252
09-17-2003, 11:48 PM
I have to know something. Do the Rodian and Kel Dor have human male voices? If not, I'm gonna have to mod that when I get the game.
 ImmolatedYoda
09-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
I have to know something. Do the Rodian and Kel Dor have human male voices? If not, I'm gonna have to mod that when I get the game.

im sure they do have human voices. they did in the demo, and its not like it would be different for the full game. i think some of you people overestimate these companies.
Page: 1 of 1